@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriu
CASSIAN’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.
My hands are so bloody already that it won’t make much difference. It needs to be brutal though. Wrenching and heartbreaking.
Actually Cass will live
but he will wish he didn’t
Oh YES!!!!! THIS IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS KILLING HIM!!!!! You have to make me love him so muc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t think so….?
I think we could just go back through the different ones they’ve done in the past, or find some new ones.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol when Oliver says “It’s good” and the narrator, whoever they are, says “He’s lying, it’s delicious” got me.
ooh also! I have an idea. I noticed lyen names are always lion-related, like you said, but I realized there’s only so many words you can use and you’d have to have a TON of repeats. So I thought, how about use other…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
YOUR SIGNATURE GIRLLLL
I started laughing
there will be plenty of other times for heart attacks, don’t worry 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh that’s gonna be interesting……
also, I think the reason I like Cassian is solely because of his name…heheh. One of the main characters in a TV show my dad really likes was named that too, so……
that Cassian sacrifices himself so I’m glad yours will live lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have big plans for Cass
Y’all will NEVER see it coming
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Actually Cass will live
but he will wish he didn’t
#INSPIRATION
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
CASSIAN’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
heh…heh………
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
YESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!
in case you didn’t notice.
Wow! I love these thoughts! Everything that you said was EXACTLY spot on to what I wanted you (the reader) to get from this scene! I LOSE IT when characters become super Christians, cupids and choir boys, or milksops after they become Christians. I think I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I must go plan his funeral
peace out y’all
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You know, that’s a good idea….thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!
Wait – NO. DON’T KILL CASSIAN.
ELLETTE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle Basically human, but with dragon wings and a tail.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
that’s the point…I intentionally did that so he’d be forgettable.
You’ll see.
Just wait.
It will all make sense.
Does he get Cassian killed?
You know, that’s a good idea….thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
call it reader/writer intuition…
- Load More
