@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts exactly.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok then. Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 don’t turn him into a Pythonos or something please…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolll yep then just do her as a human. I wasn’t sure which version people would prefer so I put a description of both. I won’t be offended if you prefer one over the other.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You misunderstand me.
I’m not going to break Cass.
I’m going to break Sef. And Lilitu. And Marcurious. And Ottoline. And Eloy.
Because of Cass.
You’re welcome.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m not really into fantasy type characters. Just give me some good old normal people. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
YIKES!!! Creep-o!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009
I think we accidentally let a psychopath into KP…
Ain’t we all? I mean, we’re authors……. you can’t get tagged with a much worse name then that.
Need any inspiration Sara? I have plenty of heart-wrenching ideas!!! Do something awful that it drives Cassian himself to tears. That’ll get us. Ma…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
He’ll be fine…
It’s the others I’m worried about…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not of Feather herself, but here’s her brother-in-law

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t realize that so many people loved Cass 😂😂😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like writing romance-comedies and at the very least this will give me a new story for my database to pull from when writing my own
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep! I’d read that! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cass had better be OK at the end of the book.
*threatening glare*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have any sort of picture reference?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
UGH! It ate my reply AGAIN!! I’m gonna lose it. I can’t even remember everything i said. Grrrrrrrrrr.
Ok, yes there is humor, especially from Friedrich’s mentor and ally, though he himself is pretty funny at times, and Christine can be too. The humor is not the main point of the story though. It’s the salt to the meal. ya…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also talons for feet but if you really don’t want to draw that, don’t, it’s fine with me
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NO! Don’t encourage her! No! I wanted backup, not more people out to grind my heart to dust under a rock!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think we accidentally let a psychopath into KP…
*Ellette laughs maniacally in the distance*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ack messed up your tag @ellette-giselle
- Load More
