@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow, a lot happened, and I’m overwhelmed just reading this conversation 😅 I can’t address everything y’all and Sara said, but I have a few small thoughts.
About the Pythonos’ redeemability:
I didn’t mean to imply that they can’t be saved! I just meant that they wouldn’t have any draw to be saved, so they can never be sa…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow ok so actually I was reading over my writing again and I realized that while you were off in saying Engineer’s line was from when their team lost and he wanted to know why, there actually is a scene very close to that in the story! He’s trying to boost morale for his team after they get beaten soundly, although Huntress is the only one…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I know right? Ugh.
I’m glad it seems to be working for you now though
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
well, I got this one. Hmm, yeah, technology always has something wrong with it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You are so welcome! Write fast my dear!!! (Otherwise I will hunt you down…..)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings haha that’s a cute style for him! He looks great!
@ellette-giselle I have no idea. Maybe just go into your settings and see if you accidentally hit something or if a glitch turned off the notifications.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh, more trivia!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
unfortunately, that scene is a LOOOONNNNNGGGG ways away.
We have plenty of other heartbreaking things before then…
but thanks for being so interested in it! That means a lot!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m so glad i could be of help! I cannot wait to read this!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhhh! hahaha
Thanks for letting me bounce ideas off of you!!! I really appreciate that! <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
savannah_grace2009
Oh my goodness. when I read that one line…. it was like someone stabbed me. Oh, this is gonna be sooooo good! I cannot wait to read it!
Ah, so, plot twist, it’s Elroy who gets the redemption!!! I’m really liking this.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have ADHD…it’s not my fault!!! 😂😂
you’re gonna hate me when you hear what I’m gonna do! heheheh
So you know how you said that Eloy should die INSTEAD of Cass?
Well, Cass is going to be executed.
Naturally Eloy is angry at his brother for everything he did, so he builds up anger, and then instead of stepping in front of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NO NOBODY IS DYING!!!!! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND DEATH?!?!
Oh what? Man. Fine.
It’s not that I want it to be sad, (sad is great in it’s place though) But Christian death scenes can be so beautiful though. Especially when dying for another, and/or as a tie-off to a redemption story.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
God can also deliver us over to our sins and temptations…another random thought. (see Romans 1)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
No, you’re fine!!!
I just can never seem to think things through before I say them! I reply too fast…
Thanks for helping me, this gave me a lot to think about! (you too @jonas !) Today I developed sooo much of the plot thanks to you guys!
No it wasn’t your mistake, it was MY mistake…I still feel bad for confusing everybody…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Like Jonas said, this isn’t a direct correlation. Pythonos do, in fact, represent evil people AND demons. No person is irredemable, as I said earlier in this post. God can save anyone!
Ok, I was just thinking that you were saying they are unredeemable. If that’s not the case then no worries. Sorry if it seemed like i was c…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m getting to the point where I don’t even know what I mean 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Goodness I realized I keep contradicting myself.
Sorry guys.
I say things without thinking them through. (blame it on the coffee!)
I know I said there can’t be redemption for Cass, but I didn’t really mean that.
Ugh. Sorry for the confusion!
- Load More
