@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle wow that’s… still terrible
Kinda interesting though how all of these unrelated cultures (Latin, German, Chinese, etc) all equated “left” with “wrong” separately, unless it came about once those cultures all had contact.
Don’t worry, I didn’t think you believed that nonsense lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle very cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle MARVEL QUOTES!!!
haha they have some great ones
@freed_and_redeemed and @smiley will certainly enjoy it too
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
“Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast. I would catch it.” — Drax
Captain America: Watch your language!
Drax: How am I supposed to watch language?
Bucky: “I don’t know if you’ve been in a fight before, but there’s not usually this much talking.”
Spiderman: “Oh, sorry!”
Greatest battle in marvel history just ends. Antman: “…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Clarification, I don’t believe all that about witchcraft and the devil involved with left hand. That was just the belief back then. ;D
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yup, they’re starting to.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I didn’t say that. I only said they burned their hands and cut their palms. They would also brake a lefty’s hand if they thought he was dangerous or they were especially cruel.
They did it because they are lost sinners and were listening to the devil.
It’s prejudice and superstition in one of it’s mots violent forms.
You see, The…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh things are going in a new direction! So Aaron and his friends are taking in all the children whose parents were killed in the war?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle Why would someone do such a thing??? Chop off a kid’s hand just cause they’re left-handed?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
new section!!!
The days passed, and the people of Ardenta waited in eager anticipation for the Sabbath. They longed to see each other, to hear from Aaron, and to be united in worship once again. At last, the week’s end came.
Early in the morning, before the sun or soldiers were up, the people w…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint I know, right? Society goes on and on about “inclusion” nonsense, and all the while ignore the people who really should be included.
In video games, especially first-person ones such as shooters or Minecraft-type, I can kinda understand because most people are right-handed and thus game makers design their characters to be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, good. I was sure I did.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Because, your country seems to have a little superstition what with the wizards and all that. In the olden days, (which your book is fantasy so i can’t quite tell the era) People were really cruel to lefties because they believed it was a sign of demonic inhabitants or the practice of witchcraft. Soooo, I thought that might be…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I had an interesting thought……. Is Alan left handed?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Why did that post twice?
whatever.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Ok, all y’all who have stuck with me through all of this, I have a question.
Is anyone willing to help me write a blurb? I keep trying and nothing sounds right? Anyone have ideas or examples?
Also, I’ll try to get another section tomorrow. I’m a little distracted with the publishing process of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint
Ok, all y’all who have stuck with me through all of this, I have a question.
Is anyone willing to help me write a blurb? I keep trying and nothing sounds write? Anyone have ideas or examples?
Also, I’ll try to get another section tomorrow. I’m a little distracted with the publishing process of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh No! I’m sorry! Did I forget to tag you?
Thank you so much!
I’m so excited to see what you draw for him!
Everyon’s art on here is amazing so this is going to be so fun, (and hard) to judge!
- Load More
