@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So are you strengthening your core to increase your balance in jiu-jitsu or for other reasons? Cuz I’m a volleyball player and have some really good reps for balance… 😏 (only a few core exercises tho)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, i need to get some writing done so I will definitely be participating. Maybe I’ll write today and then wait a day or to for the soreness from today to go away before posting XD it looks like you’ve already had a workout here
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Woah, wait… wow. Thank you! 😄😄
And thanks for the criticism!
except maybe his tunic wouldn’t have as dark of cuffs and collar, and there might be a bit of embroidery. Then again, this could be him in military uniform and then it works perfect.
Ohh… ok. I was concerned about that…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Lol I love this! 😈😈 And I am suddenly motivated to write lolol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’lllet anyone else have a chance. Tomorrow I’ll come back and snipe you again.
If you survived today and didn’t kill this post. lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
My little sister patted my back and knocked me down like a leaf XD
I have the strength of a leaf, truly
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
No, I cAn tAkE iT. It’s FiNe. It’s totally FinE. Seriously though, you can do…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
also, @highscribeofaetherium don’t worry about critiques. While I always welcome it, I’m not specifically looking for it this time. I just need to know someone’s actually reading it and I didn’t just waste two years of my life obsessing way too much.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does everyone have a job except me? 😥
Sure, I have school, but I MISS THE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not very good at critiquing (at all) but I can still read them and give any feedback I can. Sometime. Probably not today ’cause I have work.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is hilarious, which feels a bit mean to say, since I’m not the one doing planks, but it is.
But really this is kind of a good idea XD -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*Sighs*
Nah, actually, people can just post the words if they want to
*Does another faceplant*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You told me to. *shrug*
Btw, I have some other miserableness things you could do if you get tired of the plank.
Oh, I wrote 500 more words while you were busy with all that. Should I post them!!?
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
HERE YOU GO!!! NOW DO A PLANK!!!!
Ethan followed his brother, and the two wormed there way through the small entrance into the fort. Ethan sat up and saw that Jonas was looking in an open cardboard box. “Hey, I remember this!” He pulled out a flashlight and tossed it to Ethan.
Ethan raised his eyebrows. “Dad gave me this on my tenth…
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
😈
-
whaley started the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I need to develop core strength if I’m ever going to get good at jiu-jitsu. Every time someone writes and posts 500 words on this thread, I will drop everything I am doing and hold a plank until I face-plant.
You can’t post something you’ve already written, it has to be new if you want me to suffer 😄
Also if anyone makes it to 5,000 words, I wil…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I have work today, but I’ll try to read this as soon as possible!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae awesome!! I’ll do it tomorrow for sure!
- Load More
