@hybridlore
Active 5 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Very cautiously peeks into school…..
Is this kinda already fully developed, or can I give it a little try?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I wrote 1500
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I don’t know who this character is, but silver eyes sound WAY cooler then pink.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I phased that super poorly. Lol.
I remember events, stories, visuals, that sort of thing. For example, I stopped reading a series when I was thirteen. I can still tell you exactly what was happening to all the characters when I stopped and even the last line of the last book I read.
However, I can’t tell you the year we moved, how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Also also I made a new music playlist for this Fel and Lois project that I really love that I could share in the music topic tomorrow, but I should probably finally go to sleep now goodnight
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whaley Also I think this helped me fix my writing block so thank you
-
Loopy replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Over 800. I’m going for that onesie drawing.
Numb and bloody bare feet pounded the frozen earth. A girl ran, tripped, and scrambled through the trees. Pine branches whipped at her face. Her face was pink from cold and exertion. Her hair was as white as the snowflakes caught in its tangles. Her cheeks were wet.
Ahead was a familiar o…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Cool! I’ve never thought to mix digital and traditional before like that. He looks really good!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@anyonewhoknowswhoFelis
Should I make Felicity albino and give her pink eyes, or keep her original silvery eyes? I can’t decide
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That meme is my literal favorite, I can hear it with the scuffed accent in my head when I read it too lol 😭😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
the best thing I can think of is to make the direction of the hair accurate. Hair points in different direction depending on how much their is and where it is, so using a reference is good. I find it’s much easier to draw facial hair that follows a already established guide, like the jawline or cheekbone. If I’m just drawing a little…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years ago
The Arrival is a wonderful science fiction movie with minimal action. I loved the exploration of language and how brains can be wired differently depending on the language (it makes sense if you watch it). It is slightly creepy at first, but honestly very chill for the genre. My grandpa fell asleep while we played it on TV, but I was on the edge…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oki cool
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
For works of art yes. And several events if they had certain scenery that stuck in my mind. So yes, for sight
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
It’s pretty detailed to be from a months-old memory, do you have photographic memory? Just curious because I only know one person with that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your shading is great btw
Thank you! I didn’t even try hard on that one. lol. It’s funny that you say that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Your shading is great btw
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
OHHHH, that’s who it is! Okay, no lie, this is crazy. A friend showed me his picture a few months back and yesterday I decided to draw Alan and that image kinda came to my mind and I didn’t even realize it was from that picture! It’s so weird how things do that! lol.
Very interesting. I like the artist, whoever it is. lolololol
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
If you look up Keefe Sencen images, I guarantee your reference photo will pop up XDXD He’s a character from a popular fantasy series.
- Load More
