@hybridlore
Active 4 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Girl, you are hopeless.
I’ve never had a character crush.
Never.
*shushes wounded character because I told him I was in love with him and now….*
Okay, just joking. But seriously, it is not healthy for characters when I fall in love with them. I mean, Aaron was my favorite character I have ever written ever, and look what…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
*Has a Rory worthy panic attack!* No! Koshka! Don’t die!!! We need you!!! Rory needs Leo, and you’re the only one who can move him! Please come back!!!! We all need you!!! Help her someone!!! I’m going to go get Elishavet Elroi to come and save you!!!
We are all hanging on your next move! Come back!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
cause I’m madly in love with him that’s whyhelp meeeeeeeI’m kidding, I’m kidding, no need to lecture me on why fixating on a character is really bad for my mental health and what not
lol but imagine Oliver with his voice.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
also I headcanon this is kinda what his voice sounds like, but with more hissy S’s:
How did I know it was going to be Sniper?
Glad I could help!
Sometimes I find all I need is someone else to hash out something in my story, and then I can say, “You know what, you’re totally wrong, thanks for clearing that up for m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@calyhuge yep! Playing on it now! also I love your library idea. If you can get screenshots I’d love to see them. (If you’re playing on computer I think there’s a camera icon in the bottom corner when you go to the “save game” screen)
Y’know, I should do that! Put some little flowers around the pool or something. And a chair. So I can chill.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
That voice clip you shared, that’s fun. I imagine him with a higher more perky voice, but could see him with the voice you shared as well.
wowwww you actually think my weird headcanon is ok?
lol yeah it comes from like the only Australian character I know particularly well in any fiction. So when I hear “male Aussie accent” I u…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Josiah Queen
Oh man! He is one of my favorites ever!!! I love his stuff so, so much!! I need to buy one of his albums to play in my car.
You should try out Grey Havens. They are pretty awesome! Try the Ghost of a King album first. Particularly This My Soul. So good!!
Oh gosh, that was tiring.
You have seen nothing, pal. It’s about to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think the first one is my favorite lol
Write about my characters? Nah, I’m just gonna look up fan art of them for hours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint What kind of creature are you, by the way? (For the record, I’m asking the real Linus and not Justin the writer.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@esther-c you’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint Ooh! I like how kunulfs, since they are cursed creatures that aren’t as God originally designed them, have messed up backbones by design. It makes it feel a bit more biologically sound, y’know?
I’m feeling a bit better about Oliver now. I still hope you’re not setting him up to do something to hinder them on purpose, but I’m not…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
Heh, heh, hehhh 😈 (and because i just discovered there was a villain emoji…) 🦹♀️
I draw the most inspiration for Jacob Zachary, AJR, and Josiah Queen.
Ok cool!! I haven’t heard of the other two, but I listen to Josiah Queen sometimes. My favorites of his are Garden in Manhattan and The Prodigal.
That one character tha…
-
Ruth and
Andrew are now friends 1 year, 12 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@esther-c oooh nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge I love it! Sweet little story, and the way you wrote it was funny.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
Ugh. I was afraid this was going to happen.
Lol. It’s very hard to have a one-on-one guy girl conversation where the guy is being open and even a little emotional and the girl is doing the same, and then the guy is basically promising to champion the girl, and that not seem romantic. If you know what I mean. It can be done,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
The above is for you too. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Whazzap!!!!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 12 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 12 months ago
- Load More
