@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, now I feel like happy drawings.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever we do.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @mineralizedwritings @rae @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
So, who’s next? Was someone else in line, or is it open? If no one has a better idea we could start over with Linus and work our way back around.
You should join us! I’ve seen your art!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw thank you! I’m glad you think the dystopian stuff is good. I think if you’re going to go that era and create some amazing “unbeatable” evil government then you had better make the characters start acting like it’s true, and the government start taking some real tolls on any resistance. You know what I mean?
Oh I love the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Y’all are over here posting drawings of sad things and I’m like “Here’s an edited comic panel of my favorite character, who happens to be a crocodile-man hybrid creature (with a tiny bit of shark and and even tinier bit of kangaroo) in my fanfic, knocking down a door, and a bunch of nonsense lore to go with him, because I have no idea what to do…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
ok here’s my other finished drawing
(little trigger warning, mention of a character being shot/minor blood on the drawing itself)
yep this is sniper again lol, it’s hard to tell cause he lacks the vest and hat but it’s my good boy, or my maybe-not-good-but-he honestly-tries-sometimes boyHe was shot twice in the chest and effectively…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I saw it, looks great!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Smile man is looking a lot like anatomical study man.
He does have a very cute face though
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks XD I like to pick the hardest things idk why I do this too myself lol
Thanks!
@elishavett-pidyonThank you!
Ok guys I figured it out, here’s a link to the animation.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Oh, that’s alright. Well, I’m in theater and am learning some weird Earth language called Australian… No, not really. It was French.”
PFFFT This is too funny.
The half-French protagonist of my latest WIP and her Australian husband would probably take offense to this if they were here. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge I’m good with that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The dance was beautiful!
Personally, I love fantasy creatures and often end up with at least one non-human species for every story I write, but I can see how it might not be your cup of tea. Honestly, I can’t write dystopian like you can. When I try, it always ends up more Star Wars-like or Green Ember-like, where the enemy is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle BAHAHAHAHA
oh yes, I’ve written “THAT part” myself. It was hard.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
This is Smile Man

Even the practice figures should have faces. *Starts handing them out* You get a smiley face, you get a smiley face…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, thanks y’all! 💜 I still do a lot of tracing often🫣 (although I’ve heard from a professional artist that she still does most of the time too, so XD) but I’ve been drawing on and off for years…just rarely share art bc I’m often too ashamed of it to do so😅😅
Hey I trace too! It’s not too big of a deal, I’ve heard it’s im…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @elette-giselle (Freedom you’ve already seen this lol)
I’ve been working on some animations
Does this gif work? Yeah it’s not going to work is it…

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw that’s super cute! XD yeah I’ve probably seen most of your art
oooh glad you’re getting into digital!
Yeah tracing is fine. The general consensus in the online artist community in places like insta is that as long as you say you traced it it’s ok. Kinda like how if I use somebodies art as a reference and mine turned out…[Read more]
- Load More
