@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel cut him off with a sharp bark. “Why did you kill him?”
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ahhhh sorry it’s taken me so long to get to this.
AlRiGhT.
Here’s my character:
Navin Nalvailro is 15 or 16. He’s 5’10, very lanky, dark olive skin, bright green eyes, wears darker colors. He’s from a world called L’Dalion, from a mountainous region. He has some magic artifacts, mostly rocks with different abilities. N…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I can tell the difference between fantasy and reality, but sometimes I don’t want to.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well…now it’s longer
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
Healing abilities too? Not good. If I can’t end this quickly… Alpha gritted his teeth, moving away from the wall.
“Against elementals of great power, few powerless men can stand. But you are not powerless, Elqin. You will be the most powerful warrior the Galaxy has ever seen, if you but em…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh no I’m sorry, yours was so long 😅😢
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uh…I think we need to ignore my last rp.
Sorry, Whaley, I didn’t see yours in time.
Hold on….let me rewrite mine…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Healing abilities too? Not good. If I can’t end this quickly…Â Alpha gritted his teeth, moving away from the wall.
“Against elementals of great power, few powerless men can stand. But you are not powerless, Elqin. You will be the most powerful warrior the Galaxy has ever seen, if you but embrace what your father gave you. You…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @rae @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcel
Since Marcel had amazing pain suppression, he could follow the other guys without giving away how hurt he was. Sure, he was in electric shock. But attention sucked. People whispering over him, trying to make him feel better. He could take care of himself with the emergency kit after this fight blew…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooo, I love those!!!
If you want some advice for drawing girls I’d be happy to give some!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
HOLY SCHnitZeL. I was at camp, guys… XD I skimmed over everything for a vague idea of what’s happening, please give me an hour to unpack and write something.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
woah, I didn’t expect it to be that long…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Fire abilities, eh? Interesting. Alpha cast the shirt he was using to stop the bleeding of his wound away, rolling his right shoulder. “Nothing I haven’t dealt with before.” Alpha ran elemental protocol through his head, watching his opponent, looking for openings. Usually a Realn would rely on their armor in this situation. I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
You weren’t supposed to see that part.
You were supposed to be looking at the character boards!
lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Crosshair as a bored king or prince. Most likely, he’s listening to one of his subjects bragging about how they’re the best sharpshooter in the kingdom, and all he wants to do is take out his rifle and teach them a thing or two, but he knows that there are some around him who are not going to like that, and he doesn’t wanna risk losing his…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
here’s some recent art I had lying around

Huntress chillin’ on a rock with a blue jay. Sometimes I draw her solely to get the practice of drawing females. Up close, I can see I messed up some of the coloring, but ehh.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle cool, I’ll have to check them out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
BTW, I posted some new character boards if you wanna take a look.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much!
- Load More
