@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Assuming everyone went downstairs
Marcel
Marcel sat down on the floor again, and crossed his arms on a coffee table, tucking his face into them.
The police began questioning the kids before they could get settled any longer. Those who were unassociated with the killing had been in class together. They…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
In Realn culture, you grab wrists, I think I showed you that before, so alpha should have accepted Rax’s hand anyways. He was just being purposefully rude for whatever reason.
he’ll probably apologize later…and he’ll also ask about Rax’s power and maybe even share a demonstration of his if Rax can convince…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle go ahead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@stephie yep my parents are six years apart.
Typically I use ten years as my limit for age gaps between couples.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
It’s high time the adults did something. I am about to add a useful adult character.
Marcel
The healing helped the pain somewhat, and Marcel got to his feet. Before he could speak, a voice blared through the ceiling speakers. “All students in the north wing of level three, evacuate for your own safety.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @ellette-giselle @koshka
alpha
Alpha stood, still not accepting the man’s hand. “Don’t feel sorry about it. I like throwing knives at people, and since you were making comments about possibly being able to save that man if you were there, I figured you somehow knew him, and were after Silvia too. Speaking of the poor girl,…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s alright!
Navin
“I-” Navin took a step back, snapped the notebook shut, holding it tight until he felt the corners and sides digging into his fingers.
“N- no, I… you can- n- not, thanks.”
That came across ruder than he’d planned… Navin glanced at the ground then at Astro, quickly remembering the other question. And…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Alpha
“I already called them after the man was killed. It surprises me that they haven’t arrived yet.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
Marcel put his head between his legs and took some deep breaths. His vision began to fail again. “Don’t call me Bird Boy… It’s Marcel. You guys should stop taking matters into your own hands and find a police station.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
Alpha knocked away the guy’s hand. “Firstly, I didn’t murder in cold blood. The man was holding a knife to that little girl’s throat, so I killed him to save her. If I had murdered him, I would have killed Silvia too, then gone looking for my sister and killed her. It is the sad truth that if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I didn’t think we were arguing! I’m sorry if it came across that way.
I’m just glad Rory’s not caught up in the middle of this. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
The lack of communication around here. Why doesn’t Rax take a breath, stop accusing, and ask what happened.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
But Alpha didn’t kill in cold blood! The man stabbed him in the chest and then Alpha killed him!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha is looking like a “love the darkness” enneagram 4 right now, that’s really funny to me. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
This was getting confusing. “Why would you heal him if you were trying to kill him and you’re still trying to? And why do you want to kill him?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
“Sorry, can’t promise you I won’t fight…or be a danger. Those follow me like stray kittens.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @raxforge @koshka @ellette-giselle
Marcel
The man explained. Marcel’s face eased, and he stood back up, the throbs of pain returning. He crossed his wings in front of him in a defensive gesture.
Only then did he notice the other guy bowing on the floor.
“You can get up,” Marcel urged. The idea of someone serving him was rather…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper@koshka @ellette-giselle
Rory
rory was reeling. He hadn’t had time to take in what was going on in the hall, but he knew it wasn’t good. All at once, Leo let him go. Rory looked up and saw Leo grabbing hold of a girl. She was crying and covered in blood. Rory thought he was going to be sick. Nononono! What have I done!? What…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka
Alpha
“Oh, yeah, the guy who wants to kill me wants to heal me too. Totally not suspicious that he wants me to let down my guard.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@koshka @raxforge @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Alpha
As his fighting opponent apologized to Marcel, Alpha leaned again against the wall. His heart rate had elevated, his breathing was labored, and dizzyness and nausea was beginning to set in.
“To answer your question, I mortally wounded him because he had a knife to Silvia’s throat. They were…[Read more]
- Load More
