@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m in!
@raxforge @kefa @the_lost-journal
For all the new ppl looking into Character Party, you should find the part where the castle was burning down, the queen was almost killed, the villains were running rampant, the charries were squabbling and Prince Fennin was trying to hold everything together…cuz I think that was our most…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Why do I always somehow miss all the major conflicts that happen in this school? My twins leave Rory and then like two rps later this whole thing with the agents starts XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Felicity
“Well, I’m in art and pre algebra…” she drifted off mid sentence, thinking hard. Then she laughed. “Honestly, I don’t know the rest. It’s only my second day and I’ve been skipping class so much. Drives Lois crazy. If we were in any of the same classes, I wouldn’t know.”
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone remember old animal rp? I miss reading it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Beth replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I also want to do this. Although, I don’t know which character I’m going to put in yet.
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Navin
Navin’s expression just deepened in concern. “W- well, you didn’t say anything negative…” As for the second thing, “It depends which leaders. The- the people I’m around now… they can usually overlook an offense, but a few years ago… m- my former ‘leaders’…”
Should he tell this very random person anything? He was…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Navin
Navin blinked at him. “I-”
That was too many words, but he made a small effort to answer. “Um… I- it depends what rules you- you’re meaning? And I haven’t seen guards… no- not around here…” Navin shrugged, then his brows furrowed. “Wha- wait, wha- what school did you g- go to?”
Before now, Navin had never set f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle no no that’s actually really helpful! Thanks!
1–Often when I draw the character’s vest it goes kinda straight and interferes with the shape of the body some. I need to work on that. There is one scene where I have her without it though, and I’ll be drawing that one soon, so I’ll keep that advice in mind for that.
3–yeah I…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic I'd like some thoughts on this scene in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
So…this is a scene that I wrote at like 11:00 last night. It hasn’t been edited so sorry if it’s a total mess.
I’m not looking for any particular things like grammar and such, I’d just kinda like whatever feedback you can give me. Maybe how the scene effected you? Idk. Anyways, this is from Chapter 19…
Ash. Thick and heavy in the air, coating…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
OHHHH…..
I had no idea he was no longer human.
No, no, I totally agree with the sin thing. There is no “little sin”.
I like the idea of him having life lasting consequences. It’s going to really hurt for him to have to tell her they can’t have kids because of what he did, and to know his choices are causing her grief.
I…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh man that last one is hilarious
plus all the writing and book memes. I heavily sympathize.
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I would join, but my character is very humanoid. Basically just a human with fur and horns.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

- Load More
