@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Great!! It took maybe fifteen minutes so I should clean it up a little. My pencil battery died and I used my finger for all the shade blocking 😂
.
.
…You are heartless.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
BOOOOOOO!!!!!!
How dare you suggest such a vulgar thing! *faints*
*Revives*
AI has no imagination what-so-ever and is also a spy.
We do not negotiate or associate with the enemy.
So there.
Plus, how will we ever get better at writing if all we do is use AI?
(side note: I’m surprised the above suggestion didn’t rhyme!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s been long enough since I’ve actually listened to it that I can’t remember the song is message.
Ah, well yes. The message is not the best. In fact, I normally skip that entire scene when watching that movie. But, it was funny that you brought it up.
Ah yes, Martha and Eric.
I absulutly LOVE what Martha did. Even thoug…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
YIPPY! I LOVE IT!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow to be completely honest I don’t know where most of my ideas come from. I just make them up one day and run with it. TF2’s crazy lore means anything goes, unlike most fandoms where you kinda have to stick to a few rules about worldbuilding, so I can run wild with this stuff.
and lol I actually wasn’t aware there was a real salam…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle THE GUN ONES BRUHHH
lol
My brother’s OC, Windchill, is basically just that.
Is that dude preparing for an apocalypse or something????
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
In fights, it might help to give some hints at Rax’s weaknesses? I think of a fight like a dialogue, and the characters take turns knocking stamina off each other until something tips the scales.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I don’t think Marcel is invincible. He was actually quiet fun to RP with because he isn’t.
Phew, okay good! The idea when attacking Marcel is to tire him physically/emotionally. After a certain point his reflexes stop working and he just swings blindly at stuff XD
 She seems quite stiff and….. maybe harsh, in a weird kind o…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Alpha
Alpha still looked confused but nodded to Rax. He then stopped leaning on the wall, walking towards Ms. Barnes. “I can’t help you find them, but I’m more than willing to fight them again. And before you say anything, I am not a student of this school so you have no responsibility for me nor authority over me.…[Read more]
- Load More
