@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“I think the dog is wind powered.” – me
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I need to read Little House on the Prairie again. –you
First off, why? –Ellette
yeah that is a little random. It’s somebody’s memoirs and doesn’t seem to have anything to do with your story……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay!!!!!
Rory
Rory leaned out the window and swallowed hard. He had never really been afraid of heights…… but still…… well, there was a difference between being afraid of heights and being afraid of a suicide mission. “That’s a long way down,” he murmured.
“I can climb down with Quincy, and I could probably catch Sis if it c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
WHAT! He didn’t go save Martha!!!!
Alan! Grrrrrr!
It was a good chapter. I liked it. I especially liked the brothers, (John and James.) Their relationship is a lot of fun.
i don’t know who you meant by anyone going to far, but I don’t think anyone did. However, I thi9nk saying Alan is a murderer is going to far. He hasn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I’m so glad someone read it!
I posted it a little while ago, but no one said anything, and I was thinking, “Oh dear, was it really that bad?”
lol.
I kinda felt like I was reading an anime lol.
I hope that’s a good thing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Nope, no war.
I should have snooped on your profile. Lol. Then I could have figured it out be reading more about you. lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
thank you for posting and thus distracting me from wasting time on random TF2 art blogs and gawking at how cool other people’s tenth class ideas arebut yeah, anyway. I recently decided having ten classes kinda throws off the divisible by three thing the original nine had, so I was like “WELP, TIME TO MAKE TWO MORE FANCLASSES” lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow I knowwwww
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c yeah same. That happened to me once. The main character of my current WIP has the same name pronunciation as one of my cousins (different spelling though)
Fortunately I haven’t interacted with this cousin in like a decade so I don’t think she’ll be too offended about a name similar to hers being used for a character if she ever finds out.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint wow!!
also, I’m not sure if you’re referring to Alan or Rour, but I think neither of them went too far. They both are wrong about something and think they’re right, and as such it’s messing with their minds.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Just something I pulled off Planet Minecraft (a pretty reputable mod website)
It’s got the nine characters from a shooter game I like, and they hunt mobs for me. (They also have a penchant for randomly insulting them……lol)
I also have the Halo texture pack on.
ahaha the bundle update? I haven’t used them yet! Gonna…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
For all you ladies on here, there’s an online camp that runs every few months, set up sort of like our little kingdom here to help encourage writers and help them reach a goal. Before camp you’ll set a goal for yourself (writing ## chapters/scenes/blog posts/words/etc.) and try to reach it in that month. You’re a part of a tent of about 10 or so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hall of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayayayayayyyy!
I’ll definitely be posting on here this weekend!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! I could definitely feel and experience what Jonathan was feeling and going through.
The only suggestion I would have would be to eliminate some of the passive voice (“The floor was sinking…” “…his brother was on his hands and knees…”). It will tighten up the prose and draw the reader in more.
But that’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for reaching out, Kefa!! I’d love to chat some more!! 🤗
Hmm… my WIP…
Well, I have a few, but a couple of those have been put on the back burner for now. They were mostly ones written while I was trying to figure out my genre. Which, I’ve decided, is probably gonna be contemporary young adult fiction and histori…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I mean, it’s really no big deal to me because they’re spelled slightly different (Halle and Hallie), and how they look and act is completely different so they’re very different people in my head. 🤷🏻♀️
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Your mc house looks cool! What mod is it?
Btw what do you think of the new update so far?
Oh also I got the first clone wars dvd at the thrift store! It’s only 3 episodes but it’s the first three and I like it so far.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Loved that snippet! I like how the reader is just as confused as Jonathan, I kinda felt like I was reading an anime lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, she is vengeful and sad. You could give her a little peace at the end; maybe she finds out what truly happened to her husband.
- Load More
