@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Here’s some more random quotes to confuse you:
“Yay, more insanity flowing to my head! My legs are especially contributing!” – me
“Marsupials deserve our utmost respect…says the guy who just threw one through a bush!” – Caleb
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh boy! Starting it right now!!!! Can’t wait!!!
I haven’t proofread this too carefully, so there may be some questionable grammar mistakes
*sigh* There always is my Canadian friend.
LOLOLOLOL!
(Actually, I enjoy your non American grammar. lol)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The Wilderking Trilogy by Jonathan Rogers is an allegorical story on the life of David, with some twists thrown in. (And a completely different world.) It’s got some great humor in it! I would recommend.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Dante
Pinning it on someone sounded like a good plan. Though it happened to him often, Dante didn’t actually enjoy getting in trouble.
He jogged over to the kids Vinny had pointed out and gave them a wave.
“Hey! You guys seeing this?” He pointed upwards. “A flying flaming piñata! Weird, right?” He stared up at it while still…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal I heard that word and could only think of a quote from a character I used for a fanfic. This is him introducing himself in his canon work:
Hey look, buddy, I’m an Engineer. That means I solve problems. Not problems like “What is beauty?”, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
(if you were reading something like Fifty Shades of Grey or Twilight we would be having a totally different conversation)
OOOF NOOOOO NOT TWILIGHT
There was one good thing about it, and that was the fact that even my trashiest works look like masterpieces next to it. And they’re at least pretty much…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge it’s late sunset
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hi I did a rp for Dante a bit ago, though he didn’t really do much other than follow the others around. I’m not sure what your characters’ plan is so I’m not sure how to continue?
If you’re too busy to rp right now feel free to ignore :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Filthy German!”

My character Dr. Humboldt would take offense to that. If he were here, of course, which he’s not because I don’t let him anywhere near the computer.
lol but if anyone can be described as “filthy German” it’s him. He’s nice enough sometimes, but he’s also a mad scientist and has done some nasty things to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I want one!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
The farmer Charles Wherl, before he used magic, is somewhat inspired by Charles Ingles. THey are both fathers who live in a house in the woods with their families, enjoy telling stories to their children, and play some sort of instrument (Though the fact that they are both named Charles is pure coincidence). The reason why I was…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow, I got tagged twice in one post, I must be special!
Yes, you are very special.
I will NOT let you get out of reading Freedom’s Fire! If I had to choose between you reading hers and mine, I’d tell you to read hers. I AM THAT SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You know what makes that scene even scarier? He actually climbed the real building.
There were safety nets below him, but still!!!!
Yeah, I think you can claim the paralysis gloves. Then again, who knows. Someone else probably came up with them. Or, years and years later, a kid will be writing a book and go, “I have this amazing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh yippy!!!!
I was sitting here thinking “He forgot all about it. He’s gonna ask for the end of November.” Lol.
I’m really looking forward to your answers!
- Load More
