@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle A teen camp/ conference they have in Moscow every summer. People come from all over the US. You get to be on a team and do activities and listen to talks. There’s a dance at the end of the week and you get a ton of time to bond with teammates while walking around town. It’s a blast, even for a major introvert like me. I’m too old…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh I know that. I just think it’s so cool that you’ve seen them in person!
You should go to called conference. You’d love it
To what conference?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle you should go to called conference. You’d love it
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle umm no to all of those. I’ve… accidentally made awkward eye contact with Nate. Thanked Pastor Wilson for a sermon once. I wasn’t trying to pull the celebrity card or anything, just telling yall what I know from being in the community and growing up around Christ church Moscow people.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean you want to meet all of those people
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What do you mean by that?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You have goals, girl XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
So do you still live around there?
Were you ever at one of his Sabbath dinners?
have you met THEE Nate Wilson?
Or Brian Cole?
Or Rachel and Becka?
Oh, or Christine Cohen!!!???
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean, didn’t you used to think, when you were a little kid, that your dad was equal to super man, and your mom was flawless? (I sure did)
Now that we’re older, we can understand that they are just human, but when we are young, mom and dad can do anything and they’ve never once done something wrong in their lives.
The adults…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah lol I’ve gotten that vibe from you
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
It benefits you, the reader.
We know Aaron was not the perfect man Joseph thought he was.
We now know Sabina is not the strong, fearless young woman that Joseph thinks she is.
We can see the flaws in Joseph’s thinking, and understand them, but they are flaws.
Plus, I can’t go kill the poor thing’s Fiance without giving…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok! I didn’t say remove the scene, it’s good.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Really? That’s crazy. If you think he’s chill, than he must be, because you are the epitome of chill. I was worried there for a second that he was serious. I’m so used to seeing radical people on the internet. I’m glad that isn’t the case here. Thanks so much for clearing that up!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
He’s kinda one of my heroes. I love his stuff, and his attitude, and….. well…… I buy almost all my books from Canon and have the canon app, and have always wanted to go to Moscow Idaho to visit him. (And also talk to Nate, but I’d have to be ready to have my books destroyed. lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
no offense to HP fans or any series really
None taken, you’re much less condemning than some people have been and I appreciate that.
You can like whatever the Saxton Haleyou like, as long as it’s not controlling you and it’s not encouraging you to try any stuff (magic, murder, substance abuse, you name it) in the real world. Just don’t…
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol he’s just a guy chill
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Uh, I may just have to die on this hill. I really, really need that scene.
It will become clear as soon as the next few scenes are posted.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep! He’s an amazing guy! And very chill and funny.
- Load More
