@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle ok actually I just looked at the website. There’s a button to sign up for notifications that will tell you later when registration starts
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle idk sorry. It’s been a couple years
-
Ellette Giselle and
Loopy are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you know when the registration opens? I can’t seem to find anything besides dates for 2025.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle Glad I was able to tell you about it in time!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Have you guys tried homemade apple butter spread?
Yess I love it. I grew up in Washington, the apple state. Apple butter is the best.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
btw, I told mom you had met Doug, and were from around there, and she was like “Oh my goodness! Did you tell were our family LOVES all the stuff down there!?”
We are looking into the Called Conference right now. Thank you for telling me about it, because I’ll barely squeak in before I’m too old!
this is pretty crazy to me. lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Have you guys tried homemade apple butter spread?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s when your cousin doesn’t know how to slice apples properly for the apple crisp so it’s all still connected by the skin into one long string. Still tased good tho
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Apple noodles? Whaaaaaaat are those?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Apple noodlesss
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
wise words
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow yeah, they do lol
I think I figured it out some though.
Sniper, like the rest of his team, fears nearly nothing, except magic of any kind. (Listening to some of his voicelines on Halloween-exclusive game modes, he seems utterly terrified at the concept of being attacked by a wizard or ghost.)
Obviously Silvanis and Fairy’s powers…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
If I do go down there someday, would you be willing to meet me?
Sure! I know where the good coffee shops are.
I think the cut off is 18ish? You have to still be in high school
Yes it costs. You should look up the website for details I don’t remember
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @Hybridlore @jonas
Felicity — (Edge of the Deepwild)Â
The fog finally cleared from Felicity’s mind and she spun around, trying to look for a clue to explain where she was.
“Yeah… really far.”
“Who’s there?” A voice called from the nearby trees.
“Friends!” she responded, before glancing suspiciously at her two companions.…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*internal scream*
This is flying fast. I thought I might’ve had time to RP, but I am going to a church retreat today and won’t be back until Sunday so… I will NOT have time I guess. When I get back I’ll try and read through the novel I’m expecting to come back to and see if I can jump in. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel kinda bad for traumatizing this child.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Alright, I will.
Shorter section, but I want to make sure Joseph is making sense and his character is developing well before I post more.
A week passed.
For Joseph, it was a time of raw pain. He had always been shy and quiet, but now he seemed even more so. He seemed older than his years, and…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What’s that signature? XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh that sounds amazing!!! Oh I would love, love, love that! If I do go down there someday, would you be willing to meet me?
How old is the age cut-off?
Do you know the dates?
Does it cost?
- Load More
