@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings
anyone wanna do a small challenge? 👀
(you don’t have to do all of them: do as many as you want✨)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Leon Art💜

(and before y’all ask if the only digital art I’ve made for my books so far is sad: the answer is yes🙂↕️)
this one turned out so good tho😭😭😭
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay… I’m here, finally! Lol.
Everett – Elderstrand/Outskirts of Elderstrand
Everett sprang off the ground in fright, eyes wide open. Anything that wasn’t encased in darkness was blurry and an awfully quiet town was barely visible from his location.
What was this place? It definitely was not snowing, which wasn’t normal. The area wasn’t even…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!! I had to do his eye like three times before I got it right. Same with the guy’s hand.
@rae certainly! I’m not sure when I’ll find the motivation for it lol, but I’m definitely gonna write something for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle oof poor guy.
That’s an age where it’s gotten much harder to just kinda brush it off, but at the same time you still don’t have the capability of fully understanding it yet.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
They could always just pick a direction and walk (Klethen would probably do that if Ilahna didn’t have any ideas) and run into some guards or something. But whatever.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok 👍
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ^forgot to tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna)
Klethen watched as Ilahna stepped over the edge of the roof and slowly float down to the ground (-wait, are the Strings visible?-).
“What in Thaliu,” He said to himself, “What kind of fairytale is this?”
Shaking his head, he decided he would later. For now he needed to get down. He looked over the edge of t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
That’d be cool! Let me know if you ever start it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
10?
I think?
Maybe 12.
Come to think of it, he might be twelve for the age gap between him and Asher.
Never mind.
I might make them only a year apart because I actually like that better for his arch.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yayy rare lore dump, I figured you decided on her height for a reason.
Marcel — Edge of Deepwild
They stopped at a road junction, the city just up ahead.
“Never heard of an ink mine.” Marcel walked up to a sign ahead, which would direct them into the main street.
The girl dropped her cape and gave him…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae thank you!!
they were fun to draw. I might make this into a crossover fanfic.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper *lore dump activated* There’s a rumor in Fel’s world that her race/ethnicity are actually related to giants. They’re not, they’re just plain humans, but I wanted them to be close enough that the stories seem to have some truth to them. Felicity is on the shorter/average side.
@jonas @hybridloreFelicity— Edge of Elderstra…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know how many of you on here are How To Train Your Dragon fans, but I know you’re out there lol, so here’s Toothless with Dell/Engineer from my current WIP (and in turn taken from a video game series):

I haven’t colored them yet, but I’m planning to.
this is how you know I’m really into something, when I combine it with…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow that was so sad!!
How old is this poor kid anyway???
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand, on a roof
Klethen looked at Ilahna in confusion. She must be from someplace very far away, he thought.
“What… never mind, can you get down again?”
- Load More
