@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, that’s two against me.
Glad you like the map!!
I’ll take a look at that section and see what I can do by way of trimming a few things up………
what do you think, @linus-smallprint ?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. I’ll see what @linus-smallprint and @keilah-h say, and from there I’ll make a decision once I have everyone’s opinion.
I think I could end up trimming things up a little if I need to.
Well, I know the belief in Divine Election is not held by everyone. Some people believe that anyone who chooses to be saved can be saved,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoa I love that map!!
also, I agree with @hybridlore about how the section’s a little long. I realize that the answers to Joseph’s questions have to be properly explained–after all, I would say corrupting God’s message is far worse then never including it in the first place–but I, like her (hybridlore you are a girl right??…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, btw, neat deduction! Sounds a little Sherlock Homsy.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, I would say now, except that @raxforge isn’t active at the moment so we can’t get his characters to move.
I guess give us a few in case he decides to make his way over here. Otherwise we might just have to abandon him.
No worries. It’s okay to call him Barron. I think i have his names down now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oops, I forgot to call Baron Brutus in the rp. Sorry.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna and Everett)
Klethen was about to reply when he was kicked to the ground. Despite being caught off guard, he was able to turn his fall into an awkward sideways roll and landed only slightly out of breath.
The stranger who had attacked him demanded to know where they were and pointed a sword a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
For anyone interested, here is the current map.This is what everything looks like in this book.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lol, I was wondering when you would start wanting the backstory.
First I’ll reply to yoyr note on the scene.
You might want to consider trimming it down, but if you can’t, that’s fine. Just try to think about what will move the character growth forward and work for this story/target audience specifically.
So, it wasn’t sup…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
(No kidding! It grows faster than a kitten!!)Yeah. Funny you mention growing faster than a kitten when I have one trying to eat my shirt right now (She literally has the hem in her mouth XD)
“You’re elbows are sharper then normal elbows should be.”
Lol!
@grcr @raxforge (the one who needs to rp) @ellette-giselle
Baron (Brut…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*phew*
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
OKAY. Finally. After many ages, I am finished. why did that TAKE ME FOREVER
oh hey is that a wrinkle? am I an old woman now? lolI think it was kinda cool!
Oh, well thanks! 😄
Lol that was a very amusing reaction
Lolol 😁
Oh, the swish cheese days lol 😂
@rae @ellette-giselle @raxforge
Marcellus — the edge of Everstrand | with Ben G…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How did you know GRCR was RPing?
I used my superpower that allows me to see what KPers are doing.
jkjk
Actually, it was simple deduction. I knew from the community tab that she was still signed in to KP, and according to the Recent Topics tab, she wasn’t posting anything in other forums so I assumed she was simply typing a long…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
wow. How did you know GRCR was RPing?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow.
Crickets.
I thought the speech was pretty good myself……………
Lol, it was good! I’m trying to figure out what to respond with…. Sorry I am so slow right now. I think the rain out here is getting to my head lol.
I’m almost done with my rp…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have written an rp but I think GRCR is currently writing one so I’m waiting to see if my theory is correct to avoid contra rp’s
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
hello! I believe you’re a new member here! I haven’t seen any introduction forum from you, but I just thought I’d say hello!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
Alrighty people! Have fun with this very long section! I hope you enjoy it.
Also, Linus, I am starting to have some high hopes for this book, despite what I said about it not being my favorite. I think i might enjoy it a lot. Just let me know if it’s starting to feel like a LTBL repeat. (If you would b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Leon and Julian—with Baron, Ben Gunn, Flare, and Marcellus, Everstrand edge (No kidding! It grows faster than a kitten!!)
“I wasn’t going to kill…Ben,” Baron mentioned in his quiet monotone.
Julian turned and cocked his head sideways, a grin pulling at the corner of his mouth. “You sure had me fooled.”
Le…[Read more]
- Load More
