@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You and me both, girl. But it looks like your world-building is paying off :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Yay! Freakiness is the intention :]
And yes, lots of world building. And re-world building. I still have zero plot tho
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“Clickmen.” Felicity shuddered at the sound of metal footsteps. It was clear as they got closer that they were not the machines Felicity was used to
Well, that’s the freakiest name for robotic machines I’ve ever heard. *Eyes you suspiciously* Have you been worldbuilding for something?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh whoops we’ve been forgetting to tag @hybridlore
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle My character doesn’t even have military training. She’s just… very determined.
@grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @jonas @raeFelicity— Group 1, Edge of Elderstrand
“Clickmen.” Felicity shuddered at the sound of metal footsteps. It was clear as they got closer that they were not the machines Felicity was used to, but she didn’t care…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint oooh awesome! and you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
a little like this but a grizzly bear instead of a polar bear, and more vicious?
(not my art)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
If you’ve ever seen the first Puss in Boots movie from Dreamworks, there’s a giant mama goose that actually does a good amount of damage to the town she invades while looking for her chick, who the main characters stole. Basing on that alone (I’ve never met a free-roaming goose, that I remember at least), I can see just an ordinary giant goose…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh, good to know I’m not alone then! It’s not discouraging at all, it’s just one of those thoughts you have when you’re trying to sleep but your brain won’t let you. Y’know.
And I’m glad you have an explanation ready for why this section feels rushed. Makes sense.
and bruh that Canada meme! We have somethin’ like that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
So, I think I can safely say which scenes you have added in and which ones were in the draft. I’ve run into this same problem several times. If my book is more then a year old when I do the re-writes and big edits, you can always tell what I wrote before and what is added. I think our style and skill develops the more we write,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh. You are not the first I’ve heard to say that, but I don’t mind that you don’t agree. Sabina does voice my own beliefs however, so I won’t be changing this.
I would be interested in your reasons behind why you don’t agree with her/my reasoning. Though keep in mind I won’t be changing this scene, so if you find it a waste of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Don’t look at me.
My guys are just normal people with some military training.
@whalekeeper @grcr @raxforge @loopylin @jonas
Leon and Julian —Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Julian looked up and his eyes widened. He yanked Leon back. “Look out!”
Leon spun, gripping his sword tightly. His eyes and mouth opened in shock. “What are t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
This is one of the best ones yet!!
I’m curious, did you write this from scratch, or was it in the draft?
This was super well done, and I like everything about it. (though i did see a typo here and there.)
Very well done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting!!
Alan’s character development is showing through! It does seem a tiny bit sudden, but I don’t know cause I’ve never actually seen a person get saved and them follow their life immediately afterward. I was saved when I was really young and effectively don’t even remember it, so I can’t even use myself as an…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas YES!
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @raxforge @loopylin
Baron (Brutus)—Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus sighed, before coughing once more. After which, he harnessed the wind once again, throwing the strong wind at the foremost figure, trying to knock it over. But nothing appeared to happen to the things. Brutus gave a cry,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@keliah-h
Thanks! :DDD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, it’s the Iliad and the Odyssey as a musicale and it was SO WELL done!
oooo, next chapter! Yay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr very cool, and I like his name!
- Load More
