@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal What do I mean by that?
I mean that sometimes, boys do things girls barely understand.
As my brother says, “Potatoes are superior.”
I don’t get it, but I’ll humor him.
He wants to join KP but they haven’t let him in yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Boys do these things.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal How to upload pictures:
you know where all the symbols are up on top of the text window? The last one on the right, click it, and it’ll put up an “insert/edit photo” widget. Click on the folder icon next to “source” and select an image from your files/gallery if you’re on a phone.
Here, I’ll show you:

A goofy sheep I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal
@linus-smallprint @hybridlore @raxforge @keilah-h @raeIs it just me, or does anyone else think he’s lost his mind?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr great job! why are they all in that uniform? Is there a reason?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint While I did agree that Ellette’s concept of Joseph sensing evil in the temple was realistic, I can get behind you too when you say you don’t want to write about demons and such.
Personally, I think it all depends on the story. Your story has no need of it anyway, so it wouldn’t be wise to include it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Lovely, lovely.
Thank you so much!
I am editing up the next section an should post it soon.
That makes sense about Adrian. So wait, are you older or younger then your brother? (I guess you would actually have background on the relationship from both prospectives. Either from being the youngest, like Joseph, or the older…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness!
The amount of people in that picture!!!
I can’t do more then four without freaking out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
*screams with joy*
I LOVE seeing you aesthetics!!!!!! YIPPY!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
YAY!!! Ooo, it was so good!!!
Hey, did you get some ideas for this scene from the brainstorming we did? (Him yelling at Lily and all?)
I love the dynamics, and I can’t wait to see how they got from hating each other to this. (Well, i guess Riker never hated Leon, but, you know.)
Anyhow! Awesome job! And, i think you writing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m not saying you should take death lightly. In fact, i dislike it when stories/books do. But i also don’t think it needs to be taken as dark and full of despair, because that is not a Christian worldview.
I don’t know where you got the idea that my prompt meant I wanted you to take death lightly. Sorry if there was some…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you are so welcome! 💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Thank you! 💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
SO CUTE!!!! 💜💜💜💜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ahhh that’s great!!! I love it!!! 3D animation is easy and hard at the same time, but ahh that’s awesome!! Good job! 👏
-
freedom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
When a character does die. Characters die, there is no doubt about. Sometimes you need a character to die to improve another character’s ark. I’m just saying that death should not be taken lightly or should be a thought that continues to dwell in our minds constantly.
I agree👏
- Load More
