@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I stand corrected.
-
whaley replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
This might be more of a side thread, but it also helps to know how aware the character is of their own seriousness, and how aware they allow others to be when that seriousness pops up.
For example, the chewing-lip-denial @rae just mentioned suggests the character doesn’t know they are expressive in the first place, or it suggests the character…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD thank you! I’ve been trying really hard to make the dialogue realistic so I’m glad to hear you say that!
Thank you! XD
Thanks! <3<3
Not being active isn’t something to apologize for girl!! I don’t want you to be a internet addict lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
To help make them interesting, I like to show the weak side sometimes. You know, they’re a tough warrior but inside they long deeply for something, they just won’t admit it. With tough charries, you need to show they are human, like with any other charrie. Even if they keep emotions locked away inside, show they still have them.
Also, if this is…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
oh I forgot he also has pointy ears. This would be so much easier with pictures.
Liko
“Yep. All mine.” Liko grinned. He was propping himself up with one arm and using two others to undo the tape. With the spare, he tried to wipe some mud off his cheek, but only ended up smearing it.
“I’m talan. I’m assuming you’re human, right? Sorr…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oh that also reminds me, Ed needs a date.
I honestly forgot about her lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Oof that reminds me, Marcel needs a tux 😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
If Sef does not come back I will be gone for a week in protest!!!!!!!!
I love this charrie!
Plus, Chase just ran from detention, bit a teacher, ran away and met Sebster Gangster and Dante, then got in trouble again, then tried to run away again but ran into a wall. He’s now in serious trouble with math teacher lady, a side…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@rae aww nice little poem! I missed it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Whatever It Takes so fits Alpha! I’ve heard it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
XD XD
You’re welcome!
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
oh lol np 😆😄
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
hehe
Violet
The girl stepped back, still reserved. “Violet. Robotics engineer and programmer. Here on a temporary scholarship trip.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh and thanks!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay, Alpha kinda likes her already…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Alpha
“So…safety first, understand?”
Alpha smiled. “Of course safety comes first, that’s why I have this bandage around my ribs and you aren’t dead right now.” Whether he was sarcastic or serious, it couldn’t be told. Alpha placed his left fist over his heart, and bowed his head to the girl. “I sincerely apologize to you,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
