@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 AHHHH THEY LOOK SO GOOD!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
but also…..
WHYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYY
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
*SOBS*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’ll be sure to color it for you when I get the chance!
Which drawings? My dragons? I’ll post some in the forum I made for that if you want to see them!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Fair 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think I’ve had that AI draw some dragons and stuff. It does a halfway decent job if you don’t ask for lettering….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed Scars are rarely cool to get lol.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h thx! I use Copilot AI from Microsoft 😉
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks! I do love them XD And yessssss, it is fairly cool looking.
But not cool how he got it😭
and yeah…it is *sniff* Riker’s family has been a family of strife/abuse/etc for generations…Riker is the first one that puts his foot down and decides to put an end to all of it
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed nice, what program did you use for these?
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
And….Wolfgang 💖

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Reuben 🥰🥰

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Next, Jakob <3

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed whoa nice character depictions. Riker’s scar is kinda cool.
also, that’s really sad….
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Next, Joshua <3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll do the Bois and then I’ll stop for now XXD
First, Leo!!! 😘

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Iris (Riker’s wife) <3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aadelheide <3

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I apologize for the spam, I’m just so excited XXD
Erich!!

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Isaiah <3

- Load More

