@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint It’s really fun!
@rae do you have a picture of Tenz? A drawing, faceclaim picture, anything?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I really hate to do this again, but “wondered” was used twice again when Marcus was speaking to Ignatius.
No way!! I did not do that twice in a row! So sorry! haha! I normally catch that when I read back through it. thanks for pointing it out.
Oh, I’m glad the thing about Ignatius makes sense! No worries about not remembering!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m glad I’m not the only one who struggles with first chapters.
Oh dear, yeah, I had better use some body language. thanks for catching that. I’ll go back and hit some of those scenes!!!
Your right, if Ignatius was a normal guard. but, Ignatius is a Prætorian. As I mentioned in the first chapter, they are the elite soldiers, and in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Haha, no, I cannot stand repeated words! It’s like nails on the chalkboard!
Alrighty then, I’ll swap that scene around.
How is the second chapter? Better then the first? I always find my first chapter the roughest.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok y’all, here’s chapter two!!
Chapter 2
“Marcus. Marcus, can you hear me?”
Marcus slowly looked up. “What?”
“Marcus, what is wrong with you?” asked Julius. His tone was playful, but his green eyes held a hint of worry.
Marcus sighed and rubbed a hand over his face. “I don’t know. I’m fine. I guess I was just thinking.”
“Abou…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
No problem. Someone else mentioned it seemed out of place, and maybe use a part of it later.
Glad it was funny though!
Ok, in just a sec I’ll send chapter two. Let me skim it real quick to make sure there aren’t any horrid errors that are clearly visible. lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ah, sorry! I was just saying it was funny, not really saying to keep it or not, lol. If you were gonna change it, that’s cool too! I might not have caught something in the earlier messages. Maybe that makes sense? Lol, sorry, I didn’t mean to be confusing! 😓😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
So keep the fountain sword scene or not? Now I’m confused. lol.
No your suggestions are amazing! They are just what I have been looking for!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
For some reason I was imagining Tenz as blond.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Huh, it went back to normal after I posted.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@trailblazer
It’s weird on my end and I can’t leave this blank Chat Chat page. -
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s fine on my end…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
OH NO I THINK IT’S WEIRD AGAIN. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
(looks like I’m late to the party lol)
I like the second version better, too, and the fountain/sword scene was funny! 😄
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Two weeks sounds ok, I think I’m going to do this one. Tenz sounds fun.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Girl your suggestions were good, though! I haven’t done much research on starting off a book, so it sounds like you have more tools under your belt in that area than I do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol! XD
Yeah, sorry if I went a little overboard on the critiques lol
I know I’m not the best at giving advice…sorry
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok then. No worries. I’ll split it up. Right now this is just ideas. I mean, you guys are seeing this stuff literal the minute after a type the last word of the chapter. One I get farther into it I’ll have a more concrete setup.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
*sighs in relief* Okay because I was panicking after I posted and then you posted that you really liked the fountain scene…I felt sooo bad lol
I think we were posting over each other… like I didn’t see your comments until after I posted.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
