@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (sorry to tag you again but this needs to be said)
Y’all….I just scrolled through the first 14 pages of this…
I owe you guys BIG TIME! Like you put up with me, a new, confused, emotionally unstable writer and helped me SOOOO MUCH! Words can’t describe how thankful I am that you three were there…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ALLISON
YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACK YOU’RE BACKI DID NOT SEE THAT COMING OH MY GOODNESS WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW
well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?)
Awww sad day :/ that’s okay though! You do whatever you feel is best for you, and what God is calling you too! I have missed you so much 💗💗💗💗💗💗 and I w…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @grcr @freed_and_redeemed @anyone
Hi guys!! Man, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on here 🙂 But yeah, lifes been… different? How are you doing? How’s your WIP’s?
About the Pinterest board, well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?). I was really thinking about it a few months ago and real…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ve read everyone’s posts and enjoyed them! :] This is mainly a place for people to find info on these projects and enjoy answering questions. I’ll post more questions here and there.
What outer plot is your protagonist/s dealing with?
If you were plopped into your project’s universe, would the characters love you or hate you?
How did your pr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
No no you’re good!! The thing is, some people benefit from my thoughts, while others don’t. I’m learning to sort through my people and stop worrying if they don’t need me. If I feel over-invested, I’ll tell you, but I’m good rn :]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I went to the psychiatrist for stress, not autism, and it was one of his first thoughts for me lol. Probably partially because I was stressed by his crazy office because it ‘wasn’t like other doctors offices’. Idk what he caught on to.
Going to a psychiatrist for stress is perfectly understandable in your situation girl.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @acancello (I’m still going to tag you until you come back) @anyone-else
See above post ⬆⬆⬆
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whaley
Yw!
Oh no! I don’t want it to be too much for you, I know being that person can reach an unhealthy level. I hope you’re taking enough time for yourself too! Hey, if you need me to stop tagging you on my emotional rants I will. <3 You’re thoughts just happen to jive really well with mine, so you happen to be one of the people I frequently tag.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂
Oh no! 😂
Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…I’m going to make a new topic for my WIP because this one has 22 pages…and over half of them is SUPER CRINGY writing that I posted back in September/October! (My September/October writing was perhaps the worst I have ever written in my entire life….my Robin Hood Rip-Off that I wrote at 8 was better than…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
A board I made for my WIP:

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD y’know that’s the way to do it. My characters resemble myself so much that if I let my fam read my book, they’d catch on and know waaaaay more about me then they are allowed too 😂
Defenetly, and thank you so much for being here. My sister’s health improved when she moved out, and I think mine will too. I’m so relieved, I think I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks girl, and I’m sorry about that anxiety! Even if it’s not the same thing I’m experiencing, I know it’s hard to feel that way.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for your thoughts girl.
I went to the psychiatrist for stress, not autism, and it was one of his first thoughts for me lol. Probably partially because I was stressed by his crazy office because it ‘wasn’t like other doctors offices’. Idk what he caught on to.
I mean there’s different levels of autism and different levels of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww I’m sorry…That’s so sad you feel you have to hide.
I’m not trying to say that I know exactly how you feel, but I do understand the feeling of not being able to show anyone who you truly are, and feeling awkward in social situations.
I literally overthink everything, and I’m positive I have social anxiety because I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Sorry if the format looks weird; my device isn’t working lol
“ Wow, I could never do that lol! My problems actually are there problems too 😂”
I think for me, my characters still have my problems, but they’re still different from me so I’m able to look at the problems from the outside. Like who would compare an artist girl with…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
oooh yesss!!! Sorry, idk why I didn’t see this sooner xD
1. Summarize your project in a paragraph or two! Like on the back of a book.
(Everyone just ignore the fact that I still don’t really know what to call this novel)
The Pythonos have stolen Sef’s mother and sister, leaving her to live with Iver, an abusive drunk that n…
- Load More
