@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselel
“Yes, the Fossers live there,” replied Thaddeus.
He’s hiding something. He is most certainly hiding something. “Were you going to the Catacombs?” demanded Marcus.
“What business would I have there at this hour?” asked the boy, innocently.
“That’s what I would like to know,” replied Marcus.
“Why would I ever go there when it…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aw, you’re welcome girl ❤️
I can’t believe how I’ve matured since then, in a little over six months. God has really been working in my life, both in my heart and in my writing!
That’s wonderful ☺️
(and you-and several others from KP-will forever be in the acknowledgment page of my novel…if you’re okay with that, that is XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
OK, I have Chapter 3 ready to send. See if I broke up the dialogue in this one a bit better.
I don’t know if I love this chapter yet, so I’m open to thoughts. Now that I have y’all, I’m starting to really take a critical look at this book WHILE I’m writing it instead of after. It’s helpful to make changes now rather then at the end.
Chapter…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay! I’m glad the second chapter was smoother.
Ah, I’ll keep that in mind. I was trying to portray that Ignatius just thought that Marcus was a scholar and was inquisitive. I guess I need to make that a little clearer. Thanks!
That’s an idea! I felt like the dialogue was a little tiresome near the end, but it…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
me trying to write literally anything

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
That’s so great! I know you were having some hard times recently, and it’s good to hear that you’re doing better!
Yeah…spiritual warfare is a real thing!!!!!!!! But now I can see that God is always fighting for me, and I’m never alone!!!
I didn’t feel like that at all! There was a point when I wasn’t able to keep up, but that was just…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the one to my old account…idk if it will work or not xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh wait it said that it won’t let me message you because of your message settings 😭😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Tysm!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Pretty much all that came through
And all this time I thought that you never saw them lol 😳 oops my bad 🤣
Would it be alright if we did it through Pinterest?
I tried messaging you once…but my account is weird…it won’t let me message people because of my age! I can make a fake account so that it will finally let me do normal stuff xD…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh yay!! This is already sounding awesome! I’m so excited!!
-
Allison replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
You read all those?!?!?
Pretty much all that came through 😀
That’s okay! Please, please, let me know when you get it published!
Dont worry! Ill let everyone know (:
I get it if you’re not comfortable sharing this, but would you mind if either I gave you my email or you gave me yours so we can talk sometimes? Again, no pres…
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hi!! Ive missed you!!
Ah, that’s ok! As long as you’re happy. Forensic science is cool! What makes you kinda want to do that?
So I toured a high school and they had a forensic science booth, I told my Mom I thought it was super cool and shes going to buy the curriculum for it next year (I dont want to go to public high school yet XD) The…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
HIIIIIII!!!!!
I’ve missed you a lot too!
About the Pinterest board, well I think I’m done with writing (for now, but who knows?). I was really thinking about it a few months ago and realized that I don’t want to continue. I am going to publish my current WIP after my friend finishes editing it, but I can’t see myself writing anothe…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
The Chat Chat’s being weird…so I’ll just tell you here!
Hey dont worry about it! I always enjoy reading them 🙂
You read all those?!?!?
Lol! I know, it may just be a stage I’m going through, but at the moment I’m done.
That’s okay! Please, please, let me know when you get it published!
I get it if you’re not comfortable sharing thi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Prologue
It was a dark night-clouds moving from the west blotted out any light from the twin moons, and tendrils of fog curled around the two lone figures drifting through the streets of Lir.
Sevyrn held the small bundle against her chest, shielding the young child from the bitter cold. She strained to hear the sound of his shallow breathing,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not going to tag anyone because that would be super annoying to be tagged TWICE!
BUT! Here is my new and improved novel…
I shall post the first chapter (it’s actually a prologue but whatever).
Feel free to contrast this with the first page of the old cringy page for my WIP and see the IMPROVEMENT! OH MY GOODNESS!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awww sad day :/ that’s okay though! You do whatever you feel is best for you, and what God is calling you too! I have missed you so much 💗💗💗💗💗💗 and I will continue to miss you!!!
❤️ ❤️ ❤️
And sorry for blowing up your email with always tagging you xD I just really missed you! I promise I won’t anymore if you don’t want me to lo…
- Load More
