@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooo, this is getting good. I’m not sure if there’s a lot of critique I can give, because again, it’s just getting itself off the ground, and it seems really smooth. (way smoother then my first chapter! I think you’re in your element writing fantasy!)
Of course, I would love to know more about these characters, what time…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooo, this is getting good. I’m not sure if there’s a lot of critique I can give, because again, it’s just getting itself off the ground, and it seems really smooth. (way smoother then my first chapter! I think you’re in your element writing fantasy!)
Of course, I would love to know more about these characters, what time period they live in, (or…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
do you have a picture of Tenz? A drawing, faceclaim picture, anything?
You DO NOT want to see me previous drawing attempts. They were just creepy. I don’t really have anything else though…I’ll try drawing a picture that’s actually good for once.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry, guys, our internet was out for a while cuz of a storm.
Uh…stars, that’s weirdly stated. Sorry, it basically means the triangle scale is at an angle.
Yeah. He may or may not have a slightly longer torso than average. Since I haven’t made that official yet, I omitted it from description.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I am finally jumping on here but I’m still sort of undecided which WIP I want to highlight… I feel like most of my WIP’s are either incomplete or I haven’t fully fleshed out the plot yet… or I’m considering turning into a series rather than one book but don’t really know yet. OK, I think I know which one I’ll do. Here we go! I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I love that
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Just a few quick notes-
-Thaddeus is ten, but sometimes he seems older (which is fine for him to be mature for his age, but sometimes it sounded like an adult talking) and sometimes he seems younger (when he is sleeping with his head in Flavia’s lap).
-A couple times when Caius is sharing the Gospel, he used more than one name…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, awesome! I would love to have a character drawn 🙂 It might take me a bit to decide which one, though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
*Devours the art* MORE MORE MORE
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Tbh I was wondering how you got into writing that fanfiction 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*casually looks up what an outer plot is*
@everyone Jumping in to clarify what I meant! 😅 I made up this term but I guess it wasn’t obvious.
*Outer plot. Not the inner plot/conflict, which is the character’s growth and inner struggle. This is plot that happens on the outside. For example, in Wingfeather Saga, the inner struggle for Janner is acc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
It’s like, this goofy old story I’m writing while the world explodes around us all has gotten more love than any original idea I’ve ever had, and I’m starting to wonder if I need serious help.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

Honestly I don’t have a solid reason why I started the story in the first place, much less have it be the most complete fanfic I have ever written. Planned, halfway drafted, and already I know what I’ll change for draft two.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I do have one question.
What is the plot of your story (feel free to share spoilers, I don’t mind)?
How long is your novel going to be?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I have one more chapter after this one that is ready for critiques, and then I have to continue working on revisions until it’s ready for more detailed critiques.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I do! (I have about 36K words) However, I’m in the middle of a big revision, so the chapters won’t really make sense. Though I do have the next chapter that I *think* should be done.
Chapter 1
Strong hands grabbed her shoulders, trying to rip her away.
But Sef wouldn’t let go.
Eyes scrunched shut, tears leaking fro…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
What outer plot is your protagonist/s dealing with?
*casually looks up what an outer plot is* I really need to learn more writing terms!! 😬😬😬
If you were plopped into your project’s universe, would the characters love you or hate you? Why?
I honestly don’t know! They probably wouldn’t even notice me…I tend to think of myself as annoying X…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@loopylin true
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
So I’m guessing Tenz looks like a normal-ish human. I mean, same form?
- Load More
