@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 that’s good with me! I’ll wait for someone else to RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I expect it to have twice that many pages by the time I’m done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper the thing about the TF2 fandom is that everything, and I mean everything, is so heavily memed that I can find an answer meme to virtually any question
so in answer to “how did I start writing that fanfic”…..

this was an actual line. from their medic who SHOULD know what he’s doing but doesn’t because he’s a total psychopath.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ahh ok
@rae ok scratch that. But I would like a picture of at least the species Tenz is (or if he’s a hybrid, images of each creature he’s a hybrid of) if you have any.
By the way, when’s the deadline?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae nice job!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeodaetherium @grcr @theshadow I posted it ^^^
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
This is the second and true ending to Secret Shame. I apologize for any typos and grammatical mistakes, I haven’t edited it much and don’t really intend to, since this part will never be published.
Estelle stood upon the tips of her toes, stroking her long, Realn festival braid. Her turquoise eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a singular young m…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WIP Questions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
What outer plot is your protagonist/s dealing with?Ah, ok… so… finding teammates, building a team…? Um, it’s strange, but I’m still kinda developing outer plot…
If you were plopped into your project’s universe, would the characters love you or hate you?
Depends on the character, but a majority of them would probably like me, yet they probably…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
You can post it now. I judge it the day after the date we set, that’s all.
Can’t wait to see what you drew!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
I ADORE the Arcadian Wild, have you listened to their other songs?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, I finished my drawing. Do i post it now, or am I supposed to wait for a certain date?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much!!! haha, I’m glad you liked that. Most times I write funny things and then wait in anticipation for the reader rto laugh. They look at me and are like “what? what am I supposed to laugh about?”
More body language. That goes to the notes on the side. Thanks. Ah, more conflicting emotions. got…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I just got a great idea.Â
Or maybe a not-so-great oneWhat if we all choose a day(s) in July when we sit down and do some kind of challenge? Like writing 4200 words in an hour or writing for 12 hours (I really want to do this one personally)! I know it’s summer, meaning people are going on vacation and stuff but that’s why you can choose what…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Sorry for my never-ending questions…just trying to get some context before I share my thoughts XD XD
- Load More
