@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying!!! Man, you are in serious trouble…. try some chocolate.
Yes, please send them on the WIP!!! I can’t wait!! I’m so glad you liked it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Update
It’s now about 9:40, and I am beginning to regret this. I’m hitting some writer’s block and stuff. I already ended up breaking one of my own rules half by accident and half on purpose. I ate breakfast at 8:30 abouts, and took a break because my eyes were hurting from the computer screen (and the the hrs sleep started to kick in and I don’t…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
no edits or critiques for that one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You have no idea how happy that makes me to know that someone is looking forward to reading more of the story!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok y’all, next chapter!!!
Chapter 7
Marcus walked with slow steps back toward the City of the Dead. He had known that something like this could happen, but he had hoped beyond hope that it wouldn’t. Part of him had even believed that Julius would listen, see the error of their old ways, and readily join him. The two of them could have done s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Well, now he’s happy. I mean VERY happy. You’ll see why……..
I’m posting the chapter right now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
yup. editing is going well, but I had to stop and go back to writing because Marcus was sad that he was being ignored. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, here’s my picture. I forgot I hadn’t posted it until I noticed it on my desktop. lol.
Hope I got close to what you were envisioning. I don’t have a scanner so it’s a photo. sorry about the bad quality.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh I’m so glad you like it!!!!! No it didn’t come off as rude, I just thought maybe there was a reason, like you had critiques you needed time to think through or something. I also pulled off a little because…. I don’t know, I guess I didn’t want anyone to feel like I was monopolizing their time. I have been told I have a gift for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes, should I not?
I went back and did a bunch of the edits y’all suggested and then I’m working on the next chapter. I want the book to be on the shorter side this time, but i’m trying to not rush things.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Wow! That’s even more daring then me! lol.
I’ve been writing since five and didn’t even think to take a look on here cause I didn’t think anyone was awake.
I’ll have to leave around noon, but I’ll be writing straight through, no brakes, until then.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper
LoisThe slightest bit of color grew in Lois’ pale cheeks. He adjusted his glasses, resisting the urge to look at Felicity again. He blinked a few times at Marcel.
“I, uh,” He cleared his throat.“I thought you hated playing cupid.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Update
After learning that we had to leave for something between 15:00 and 15:30, I decided to begin writing at 2:00 so that I’d have a better chance of reaching my goal (cuz we may not return home until 19:00 to 20:00, I’m not sure.) It is currently around 5:30 and I have got over five thousand words added, and a good chunk of editing done in a…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey I wrote additional stuff if this helps 😛
Marcel
Before Lois could react, Marcel broke down into soft chuckles. “Nah… everyone’s a fool. Hey. If you think a romantic skyline would do the job -“
A business venture suddenly occurred to him. He positioned his body to block the other students from sight, as if selling somethi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
Because I’m a writer.
Or it could be payback for your sad prologue and first chapter.
Jkjk
I will update you if Terry forgives Estelle, so you can be happy again (or maybe post a Tenz scene).
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Welcome! Great to have you join!
Yeah, I also have to stop between 15 and 15:30 cuz we’re taking a family friend somewhere.
So, hopefully I can actually do 12 hours. I will sincerely try.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My short story in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think I’m gonna start July off tomorrow by attempting to write for twelve hours. Not straight but twelve hours in total.
If anyone wants to join me, this is what I plan to do:
- Get up around 4 am EST, maybe earlier.
- Get a huge glass of lemon water and some giant pretzels from Unique Snacks to munch on.
- Start typing.
- Breaks are allowed,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
July 10th
Oh…he’s Alpha and Silkana’s son so…
Silkana is about 95% Fettian naga and the rest is human. Alpha is around half Grathmere with some of Nahim’s blood and who knows what else.
If I get a chance I’ll try to post the naga part, but idthink it’d help you much. Tenz basically looks human besides the oddities I mentioned in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 that’s good with me! I’ll wait for someone else to RP.
- Load More
