@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
So there’s this unwritten rule on KP about joining new topics, and it basically goes like this, “Pop in wherever you want”. If you want to join the conversation, you just do. If you feel bad about it, don’t, because everyone does it too.
I understand the feeling, like you’re barging into a stranger’s house when you’re new here,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hehe I am waiting for Lois to make his move.
The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.
Yep, their brains are just super fuzzy and happy rn 🙂 The idea is for them to do something that generically expresses happiness, like dancing or laughing.
Thanks for e…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I have to leave for camp soon, see ya there
what is that pfp
It is a character from a hilarious show; Loopy exposed me to it. Gravity Falls.
Sebastian
When Seb flickered his eyes open, everything blurred at the edges like in a mirage. Something – a hand? – lay on his chest.
“L – Com… Comish…” He rubbed his eye with his chubby fist.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay, but this makes me think Ignatius is trying to arrest Marcus…
Now someone is starting to get tangled in the is-he-is-he-not? phase. Love it!!
the colosseum scene was the best part
NICE! NAILED IT!! I’m so happy that you liked it. I’m also really glad that it was your favorite. It was my favorite too.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oooo, this is gonna be fun!! I’ll have to get to him this afternoon! I’ll probably have him for you by tomorrow at the latest. (unless something crazy happens over here. lol)
Thank you for sending him! I love drawing for people!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello, someone tagged me yesterday and it went to this chatline, but now I can’t find out who tagged me. lol. I’ve been reading this last page and this looks interesting! Ya mind if I join y’all? If y’all want me, what goes on over here on this chatline?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!!! I wrote for 10 hours, but had to get off to run some errands with my dad. Hmm, challenges. I think on that.
Oh, btw, here is a trick that helps with writers block. Write 500 words a day. Just do it. (Sunday can be an exception) but write 500 words a day. you may come back and delete that scene later on, but it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @loopylin
Thank you.
@freedom @anyone-else-who-are-interested-in-the-second-ending
I posted it in the topic My short story. Warning, if you wanted a happy ending to the story, don’t read it. It’s pretty sad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Why is Riker like all my bois rapped into one rn? Seriously, Alpha’s afraid he’ll hurt those he loves, Chase feels like he let down his mother in not protecting her. Nahim is just…my poor Nahim, I cried over him last night.
I think I finally figured out why I like Riker so much.
So, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll finally let…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
WHYYY
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you for everything Whaley!! This means a lot <3
Both ways work well!! Whatever makes more sense to you; I’m just throwing random ideas to help you brainstorm
Ohhhh gotcha! Thanks XD
I think what Jonas was mentioning (please correct me if I’m wrong!) is before, there was some moral grayness and room for human variation, esp…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
lol i’m sorry for diverting the topic that was too random
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed lol poor guy
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow lol yeah I don’t know who that is
but I do the same thing. Whenever my dad tells me about the latest sci-fi book he’s been reading, I decide I want to write a science-fiction AU of whatever my current work is.
Right now, that happens to be that TF2 fanfic I told you about, and all nine classes (ten if you count my fanmade one,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I was going to do this challenge, but I slept in and then had to run some errands instead. 😞
I think I’m going to try for two hours starting now. I know that isn’t much, but it’s better than the nothing I’ve been doing for years lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Nice! You’re getting good at realism
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@y’all
I think I’m going to take a break from this rp. Not sure for how long. Maybe three weeks?
You know I’ll be back. I’m addicted XD
And I’ll probably wait until after I do the scene with Felicity and Lois on the roof before I actually leave.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok, I understood it much better than I thought I did. The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.
Thanks for explaining! I think the lovedream magic system is really interesting and I get excited when you talk about it. -
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h He’s needed counseling since he was a teenager🫠
and I’M SORRY. At least Leon is at the start of his redemption.
- Load More
