@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I mean like I’m one to talk… XD
I’m surprised no one’s called the Character Exploitation Hotline on me yet…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Chapter four was really smooth and was a lot easier to follow! I don’t have hardly any comments.
Except maybe one thing…maybe give more detail about why Julius is so mad that Marcus is missing. It just kind of shows Julius “throwing a fit” for no apparent reason. Maybe show us his thoughts about why is is scared/angry and…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I am so sorry…I just can’t keep up with the ammount of chapters you write
That’s insane XD XD
I will try to go over chapter 3/4 soon, I forgot where I left off!!
But about the plot, I was just wondering what your storyline looked like.
I was concerned that you might not have enough plot for a full novel, but since it’s a…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@estelle-giselle Yes, exactly what Rae said!!🥰 Plus, we’re all chill here. we barge into each other’s conversations all the time; it’s alright😂 I’ve been on KP for 2 years (technically; I deleted my account a few months back and created a new one after taking a very short break (and apparently breaking everyone, whooopsssssss))
and the person…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow and here you are! I’ll stop in a minute to draw your lovely character. 😀
Chapter 13
Julius’ leaned his head wearily against the wall. His eyes felt like they had sand in them, and he was weary beyond imagining. Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to close his eyes and sleep. The nightmares were worse then the waking fear.Marcus was asl…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay, that explanation works. However, this being the first chapter and all, readers will assume that that is just an innate characteristic of Paynes. Furthermore, Kratos shouldn’t expect the smell, and you might want to make him remark to himself about it.
Okay good point XD XD
Unless… How do you want the other Andromedan races to come acr…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@princesachronicle22 all righty then!
Depending on when you’re able to do it, I might not be able to reply until tomorrow, though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow thanks! I’m glad you were willing to listen to my randomness
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Here’s the next one. I wonder what happened to Sara. She had said she had some thoughts, but it looks like she vanished. lol. Let me know what you think!
Chapter 12
“Ignatius, what’s going on?” demanded Julius.“I’m doing what I came to do all along. It took me a while to wonder about without your guidance, but I managed. It seems…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow here you go! Sorry it took a sec!
Chapter 11
Julius stood staring out of his window. It was not fully dark yet, and he was having a hard time waiting. After almost two months, he would finally come face to face with Marcus again. It seemed like they had been separated by a lifetime. Julius didn’t know what to expect. Love for his f…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I understand the feeling, like you’re barging into a stranger’s house when you’re new here,
YES!!!! Or also when you step into a room of people and see a group who are obvoiusly all friends and all know each other, and they are talking and having a good time, and you like, “i would really like to join them, but I also don’t know them and I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome. I’ll make sure to keep that in mind.
-
-GRCR- and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
Ruth and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
whaley posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
Will be gone at camp until maybe Monday, won’t update much if at all until then ;]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I might have art soon >:]
- Load More
