@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’d join too…except I don’t write enough to have a competition XDD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok, Jonas has a point, though he really does seem to be poking holes just for fun. lol. (I would be scared to death if he found my WIP, but then again the help would be gladly accepted after i stopped being a little frustrated. lol.)
He does have some good points though.
Also, from the perspective of someone who…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, I love that chapter. Sef and Lilitu are adorable.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I bet people have said this before, but you should get that published! Honestly, I would read it!
Hmm….. Maybe I should start braking hearts around here. I have a few good stories in my collection. You and I could compete to see who can brake the most hearts on Kingdom Pen!! *evil laughter* (totally…. maybe…. kinda…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Alriiight, Chapter 1. Please tell me if you get overwhelmed with all the feedback, because if that happens, I will gladly pause.
Her father wouldn’t meet her eyes. And in that instant she knew.
Her father didn’t love her.
Sooo I get this weird feeling about Nico. I’m not entirely convinced he doesn’t love them, nor do I kno…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome! I love it!!The way Sef makes friends, that is so classic little kid, and I just love their interaction! It’s so perfect! The only thing I would say was when it said Cassian “ran, trying to outrun himself” I would use the word, “sprinted,” “bolted,” etc. Otherwise it’s a repeat that kinda grates for people like me.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I am so sorry…I just can’t keep up with the ammount of chapters you write
Haha, that’s ok! Thank you for the help you have been giving! It’s been awesome!
I was concerned that you might not have enough plot for a full novel,
I wanted it to be a novella, I just wasn’t sure if I could fully develop the plot in a novella, but it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h I know; it’s been a long time coming 🥰😂
@grcr don’t worry….he’ll get there soon 👀
@rae I do understand. Forgiveness is a lot harder than people realize, and though I tend to forgive others fairly easily and instead withhold forgiveness more from myself, I do understand how hard it can be💖
But don’t worry, Leon will get…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I was expecting to not be able to type cuz the keyboard would be fuzzy, but I was pleasantly surprised!
Good for Leon!
And I totally get not wanting to forgive someone. I still can’t bring myself to forgive someone for insulting the memory of my Grandmother not even six months after her passing, let alone someone who killed…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awh. Don’t crush my hopes like that! I was so happy for Leon before I got to the end. 😠
Im kidding, but seriously. He was so close… 😭😭
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I got it. Sorry about not replying, but doing so would tempt me to disclose some of my thoughts before July 11th.
Thx for checking though!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed awwww yay! Leon’s taking steps in the right direction at least.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @mineralizedwritings @koshka @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol-XD
Since I showed y’all where Riker is, here’s the most recent Leon scene👀
“‘And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.’”
Tears burned Leon’s…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Awwwwww, that is so cute!! I like how you’re connecting the families in this chapter.
“Hi!” she smiled at him. “Do you want to be friends? Look at my drawing! My name’s Sef, what’s your name?”
The boy sat down next to her. “What is it?” he tilted his head to the side, staring at the drawing.
Sef was offended. How c…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
DROPPING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!
Just so you know, it’s not edited…heh…heh…
so just bear with me XD
Tags: @jonas @grcr @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @rae @and-my-brain-stopped-working
“Please! Someone help me!” Neveah gasped for breath, frantically scanning the crowds for a familiar face.
Where could Sef have gon…
- Load More
