@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Ahhhh!! I decided to go back to the beginning and scroll through all of the pages to find more about Riker and Leon, because I was intrigued. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Ahh, I have to know more! I weeded through 100 pages and I need all the story! Please get this published, and if you have, tell me where to buy it!! I love what I’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Awesome!!! I can’t wait!!
Your drawing of Shadow’s character looks sooo good!
Thank you!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Wait a second… is there no firework emoji?? -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I think I’ve decided on a character but I’m still trying to write an adequate description for you. So I should be finished at some point today or maybe tomorrow.
Your drawing of Shadow’s character looks sooo good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello!
Happy 4th of July everyone!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
THATS THE ENDING?! Nononono it can’t be the ending right?! Julius chose to die right?!
Well……. I had a crazy idea to leave it like that with no one ever knowing. However….. I can add one sentence that will change the entire ending and then you would know the answer to that. However, I also liked the unknown ending as well. what i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
So that is the end. I await your reply……….. and possible outrage. lol. However, I have to kick off to do some stuff, so I’ll prob. get back tomorrow morning.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Chapter 16
Julius closed his eyes tightly. How did they do that? How could they face death so unafraid?
Ignatius voice broke in through his thoughts. “They walked out there was taking a twilight stroll. I must admit, the courage of these Christians is impressive.”
Julius felt sick. He could still hear the lion roaring out the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! I’m glad it was good. I’m also glad it hit hard, because I wanted it to, ya know. Chapter 16 is almost done.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
@theshadow Here you go!
Chapter 15
The cheers and stamping of the crowd sounded like thunder above them. Flavia flinched at the sound and clung to Marcus’ hand. Marcus swallowed hard and looked up at the roof above them. He knew the people were waiting up there, feeding their lust for blood and violence on the gladiator fights. From somewhere n…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
Sigh, it’s another game of will-he-won’t-he
I know. I just love those. *sighs happily*
I have to brush my sister’s hair, and then I should just about have this next chapter ready for you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m glad you like it!!
Do you think Julius is going to believe?
Oh, whoops. I’ll switch that. Thanks for catching it!
Also, did you see your picture of Eldred?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone…
heh heh… I made a board for Tsunami Sayre (Flazzy’s mom). Not fully sure that I like it, but it’ll work for now. 😊😊

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ok. Here is Eldred. I hope you like him!!
I did him in black and white because I realized I didn’t know the color of his surcoat, and since he is a knight that would be important. If you would like a version in color as well then I can do it if you let me know what color the surcoat is. If you like it black and white then that’s great…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
And here you go! Enjoy!!!
Chapter 14
Julius clenched his teeth to stop them from chattering. He shifted uneasily and leaned back against the wall. Ignatius betrayed me. He tricked me, and now he’s angry with me. It isn’t fair. I haven’t done anything wrong. I was only trying to do what was right, and now I’m locked up like a crimina…[Read more] -
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
“Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
lol
OH, so this might be a real thing! *rubs hands together* KPers, watch out and grab a box of tissue.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
- Load More
