@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yay! I’m so excited to see how they turn out!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello Esther!
Awesome! I will get to work on this as soon as I can! I’ll prob. have it by the day after tomorrow, but maybe tomorrow. we’ll see! Thanks for the reference pics!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Woah… why is her’s so big?? XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Hallie

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Easton (I forgot to say he has glasses xp)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, this looks so cool! I’d love if you could do a brother and sister for me!
Name: Easton Woodbury
Age: 17
Gender: male
Clothing: long-sleeved sweater, light or dark jeans, sneakers(?)
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): 90s!
Physical appearance: 6’ 0’’; light skin; gray eyes; dirty blonde/light…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
You’re good!!! (: I’ve been busy too!
Livia
It helped her to know that someone cared, that she wasn’t alone…she held tight to Lukas’s hands as if it was the only stable thing in her life…and it might as well have been.
“How do you feel now?” Lukas asked her.
Liv hated to disappoint him, but she simply didn’t have the strong…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Huh…interesting!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I read super fast too, which is why I would like to know what the world is like so I can concentrate on the plot. lol.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
The two types of worldbuilders: https://youtu.be/gri-SMx0GAI?feature=shared
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
(Sorry I took forever to reply!! Life has been busy and I’m doing the King’s Daughters’ Writing Camp this month)
Lukas
Lukas bit his lip, his gaze roaming the ground as if searching for an answer in the dirt. “W-well, I don’t think H-He’d just stop listening…” he wet his lips. “B-but I can pray for you if-if you want.”…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
well, I can say personally that I get annoyed with books that have a complex plot and also make you figure out what the world is and whats going on. I would really prefer to know more. It could be informative where you just tell the reader, or it could be something like one of the kids asking a question and an adult explaining…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Alriiight, Chapter 1. Please tell me if you get overwhelmed with all the feedback, because if that happens, I will gladly pause.
I was overwhelmed a bit, but you don’t have to pause, I just needed a day to process everything haha!
Sooo I get this weird feeling about Nico. I’m not entirely convinced he doesn’t love them, nor do I kno…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Actually it was “Cassian ran, trying to outrun time itself”
Oh, whoops. sorry!
I used to try explain everything in the first few chapters but got told I was info dumping….
So now I’m too scared to go back, and I don’t know how to explain everything without doing that!
Help???
well, I can say personally that I get annoyed w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Ugh…I feel like I keep saying things I will regret later XD
Why are you so good at this??? You need to be an editor someday lol
I do have one more question regarding this. If the Andromedans so universally despise and hate Paynes, then where do you get the people who are willing to marry a human and become Paynes themselves?
Before the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
The only thing I would say was when it said Cassian “ran, trying to outrun himself”
Actually it was “Cassian ran, trying to outrun time itself”.
That still might grate a little bit because of ran/outrun, so I changed it a little bit.
Also, from the perspective of someone who doesn’t know the full story and really is like a reade…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Sorry for not getting back to you guys! I admit I did get a little overwhelmed…WHY ARE THERE SO MANY HOLES IN MY STORY LIKE DOES IT SUCK THAT MUCH????
Such is life XD
Don’t worry…you guys are helping me a lot! I’m a sensitive person and writing’s something really close to my heart so when I get all these things I’m doing wrong I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I read the last two chapters and that hit me hard too!!!
I almost cried….😭😭😭💔💔
I’m kinda cheering right now, even though I know that sounds really bad……..
I need to read it all the way through again!
Wow!! Really? That’s awesome!
So, what is your opinion on the end? should I leave it unknown like it is?
Thank you so m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: (A.D. 60. Two friends in Ancient Rome.) Questions in the forum Historical 2 years, 3 months ago
I read the last two chapters and that hit me hard too!!!
I almost cried….😭😭😭💔💔
I need to read it all the way through again!
You have a beautiful story and I can’t wait to see what God does with it!
(And I understand perfectly about why you started before Marcus converted, it makes sense now!)
- Load More

heh heh
That made me laugh so hard XD
Lol XD XD
That’s hilarious XD
ikr!! lol XD XD