@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok I’m still doing my break but I also want to write the roof scene so here
Lois
“Felicity… would you like to go somewhere after this and hang out together? Marcel offered to fly us to the roof.”
Felicity looked up from her drawing and smiled.“The roof? Yeah sure!”
Lois noted her lack of hesitation.
“Just us two,” he added.
“Sou…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Sixth Chapter!!!
Chapter 6
A Voice
Lir stretched out as far as the eye could see-the crown jewel of Andromeda, the pride of the Pythonos.
Sef stood on the hilltop, overlooking the city, taking in the sights and smells as if she were starving, though she knew she’d never be able to partake in the beauty of it all.
Paynes w…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I honestly don’t know XD
Here’s the link you can use (but there’s not a lot of “new chapters”…and the first couple “new” chapters need a lot of redoing, but you can read ahead if you want! Just keep in mind that if you critique them, I’ve seen a lot of the problems already. The new chapters I’m talking about are…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
I just found THE BEST Christian singer ever…her name’s Hannah Barr! Pleeaaasssseee look her up!
My favorites are: Miss Independence, P31, I Am, The Search, You Were There. But I really love ALL her songs, she’s amazing! <3 -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae Here’s my Tenz drawing! I decided to only do his head because otherwise it would’ve taken me hours to both draw and color.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae I’ve been observing for a while. Wanted to get to the actual dance bit
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
That reminds me @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Are you guys still in this rp, or have you decided to drop out?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Why is it every time I read one of your rps I laugh so hard that I start crying?
Also, i know some kids in class tripped my poor Chase twice, but I don’t think we’ve officially added any bullies. Though the math teacher…does she count?
Um, me, Whaley, Loopy’s taking a break, Esther, Sara, Freedom is currently not in any rps, Keilah…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
“Nope, still not lost. Just temporarily misplaced the destination.”
“Left! Left! Left!…your other left!”
“Skilled enough to take it apart Patient enough to put it back together Smart enough to hide the extra parts when I’m done”
Three Krogen quotes right there! LOL Cgecko needs to see this!
Totally can see someone saying…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m good with it if Sara is!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Love the boards!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
😀 XD
ooo the other boards look good too! The temporarily misplaced quote is funny XD
Oh that’s ok. I was more looking for general response as a reader, not so much critical feedback as of yet. (though it’s always welcome.)
Ah, ok! 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
and here’s another.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think the chapter was good! Intriguing.
Thanks! I’m glad!
I don’t really have any thoughts in a critical sense, and I’m not the best person to ask… but I do like it!
Oh that’s ok. I was more looking for general response as a reader, not so much critical feedback as of yet. (though it’s always welcome.)
The last part was pretty sad to…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I think it’s good! Intriguing. I don’t really have any thoughts in a critical sense, and I’m not the best person to ask… but I do like it! The last part was pretty sad to read!
Ugh, I’m sorry that it took me a while to respond…😓😓
(also I love the board!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I finished up Esther’s drawing. If you have your character picked and ready I’d love to draw it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh I’m so glad!! I wasn’t sure if they turned out the way you were hoping they would. I’m so glad they’re good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Like literally, Hallie looks so pretty and Easton is practically perfect!!
- Load More

I am now a fan 😆
REALLY?!?!
YESSSSSS LET’S GO!!!!
What are your favorites???
Hmm… *contemplates for way too long*
P31, I Am, Calling, You Were There, and Like Me, I think.
Those are all sooooo good!!!!!!!!
Have you heard Wait For You, or HQME, or LOML? Elias is soooo sad it almost made me cry!!!!
Haha I was just about to say that I forgot about HQME. LOML is also really good.
I know! That one was really sad 🥺
Haha! I love how she has so many different styles, like rap (sort of), upbeat, worship, country/Christian, and also really sad songs to cry to XD