@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! That makes much more sense. Ok, we’ll see how this turns out. I’m glad this girl has a skirt. As I mentioned before, I draw all my girls in skirts or dresses, so it’s a little hard not to make girl’s legs look like guy’s. haha. (I never wear anything but dresses or skirts which could help make that harder. lol)
haha lol!
[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes! That makes much more sense. Ok, we’ll see how this turns out. I’m glad this girl has a skirt. As I mentioned before, I draw all my girls in skirts or dresses, so it’s a little hard not to make girl’s legs look like guy’s. haha. (I never wear anything but dresses or skirts which could help make that harder. lol)
Anyhow, thanks for the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Maybe those helped? 🤔
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
If worse comes to worst, feel totally free to leave the tank just plain white… 😄😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
part II
And by “something kawaii”, I basically mean just something cute as a front design, like on a tee shirt… so something like this would work:
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
That is completely not me, so we’ll see how this goes. lol. 😀
lol same 😄
Oh, btw, do you have a picture of the tank-top. I’m not a fashion person so I have no idea what “something Kawaii” means. haha
lol I’ll have to use real pics….
The tank is very plain, and would look something like this:
part II of this message…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and do you want the swastika armband? I’ve seen death squad uniforms with and without.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Now THIS style I know. lol. Ok, I take it back, I am a fashion girl. an OLDfashion one. lol.
Of course I’ll do this!!! I was hoping you would ask me to do Riker!!!!
(I am still going nuts wanting to read more about them all!)Yes! Of course I’ll do black and white.
If GRCR doesn’t reply by this afternoon I might have to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Ugh, so I can’t post two pics in one post, eh?
Give me a minute and I’ll repost… in two separate messages… 😒
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OH, and I’d like the uniform without the uniform cap bc of Riker’s hair🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Whenever you have time, could you draw my boi Riker? 👀
Name: Riker Franz Schind (you can just include his first name, lol)
Age: 26-27
Gender: Male
Clothing: Black WW2 Era SS/ Totenkopverbande (Death Head Unit) 1st Lieutenant officer uniform (I can provide pics if needed)
Time period (Or the time period…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, btw, do you have a picture of the tank-top. I’m not a fashion person so I have no idea what “something Kawaii” means. haha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! I’ll get to work this afternoon!
a very cute, girly-girl, energetic vibe
That is completely not me, so we’ll see how this goes. lol. 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Alrighty, I’ll give a character of mine! 😄
Name: Fir Sayre
Age: Fifteen
Gender: Female
Clothing: She typically wears a stylish halter-top white tank top with something kawaii on the front, a pink hoodie wrapped around her waist, a knee length pink or pastel blue skirt, and some kind of white sneaker with white s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Hello, I haven’t heard from you in a little while! Just wanted to make sure this got to you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @lightoverdarkness6 @grcr @freed_and_redeemed
Btw, I thought I’d tag a few people and mention that I’ve been sketching characters if anyone is interested. I started the forum here.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you! Yes, the characters are from the prologue and Chapter I shared. As for quotes, I actually don’t find it hard to come up with them at all. I just th9ink of the characters and the quotes come.
Freedom’s Fire, which also features Riker/Leon as the MCs, is set to hopefully publish this Summer 👀
OH Y…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
She wouldn’t want to join the gang probably because she’d see them as failures or something, but we could have a Wednesday personality (if you don’t understand, it was a tv show. I’ve only watched a review and a vid called “best Wednesday quotes” on youtube but she seems pretty funny…in a dark way) I just wouldn’t be able…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I will write for this later, my actual project is calling my name :]
- Load More
