@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 3 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks. I’ll see what I can do.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
he doesn’t have much facial hair though except for the occasional stubble when he hasn’t shaved
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
here’s a couple for reference (have to do 2 separate posts tho😅)
👇

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh, and here’s a reference pic for Riker

and if you also want to look up an actual person, I low-key imagine him looking kinda like a mix between this image and Garrett Hedlund😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Here is the next section.
“Aaron! Aaron, wait up!”
Aaron turned and saw his friend running down the road to catch up with him. “Hello Peter.”
“Aaron, what on earth is going on?” demanded Peter.
“What do you mean?” asked Aaron, leaning against the fence that ran next to the road.
“You,” exclaimed Peter. “You’ve been acting…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Got it.
No problem about the name. I just copy and paste everyone’s tags. otherwise I would never get it right. haha.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Does this take place in the real world, or in a fictional world?
Oh, a fictional world. I thought that was clear with the country names. It’s a fictional world, but the story could have taken place in the real world. (i.e. not fantasy or something like that)
Aaron is 18. Did I not say that? I did in the first draft. whoops.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@estelle-giselle
Yes, pls include the armband!!
Hehe, yessss, old fashioned fashion just has a certain…beauty to it. 👀💖
and i totally get what you mean about drawing the skirts/dresses…being a historical fiction author, all of my girl characters wear skirts and dresses, so I get it😂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I might enter a charrie later, but not now
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
The south is so hot, it’s crazy. I’m surprised I haven’t had a heat stroke yet. If it’s just as bad in your area, I wish you ice cream and air conditioning all day. *Blows kiss of blessing* 😛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh that is totally fine. Me being an author, I starting wondering if something had happened to you, and I was hoping that you were ok. lol. I need to quit thinking the worst! haha! Just wait until time allows. Hope you had a fun time at the Lake!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Addams is Wednesday’s last name for those who don’t watch the movies
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all, I have a character who is essentially an Addams, except she’s a macabre circus girl. She wouldn’t join the bullies, but she might cause trouble – like if they bullied someone, she might stuff knives in their bedsheets or something.
Other than that, I can’t contribute any bullies. Most of my villains are adults.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @grcr @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @loopylin @whalekeeper @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelseiforgot
Ok, so for anyone who read the first chapter. Jonathan’s brother has been taken away to Academy (as was shown) and this is a day or so later. not much happened in that time that would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
*looks up what aesthetic means*
eh… not really. I could be using the word wrong, idk, cuz I guess I just meant it more in a… mmm… vibe sense? Ehhhhhhhhh…… just exclude that note. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
One last question from non-fashion me.
Is pink Korean aesthetic makeup? Right? It’s eyeshadow? Or am I completely not knowing what I’m talking about. (Guess who doesn’t ever where makeup either……..)
- Load More
