@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
and of course. How could I not use the Riker you drew as my new pfp?🥰🥰
Now you just made MY day!!!!!! So happy!!!!! Can’t believe you gave up Aragorn for him! That’s a huge compliment! (lol)
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yw! 💖
and of course. How could I not use the Riker you drew as my new pfp?🥰🥰
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
gotcha! Thanks!
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
the guy on the right (D) of this image is wearing an outfit similar to what I imagine for Leon, just different colors, but it’s black and white, so😂
👇

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!! Ok, that’ll help. I got the other pics right after I posted.
Haha!!! I LOVE THAT YOU USED THE PICTURE!!! So cool!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Crosshair’s not as good at the game of attractive smirks but he’s awesome in his own right. He’s also addicted to toothpicks.
He’s the kinda guy who won’t just blast a hole directly in your head, he’ll set mirrors on the walls and ricochet the laser around for a while before it finally hits you.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
that’s fine with me lol
what’s fine with you? Did I miss something?
Hmm, interesting. Not really the sniper type in my opinion. But I guess they come in all shapes and sizes. lol.
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep, he’s Jewish married to a German woman👀
and I absolutely understand. facial hair is hard!!! Hang on. Lemme see if I can get a couple references for his beard
Ok, so kinda a beard like this👇

and I posted a few other reference pics above😉
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Y’all are all so talented ✨✨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
All righty! I will get to work on both of those today!!
so will probably have a smug, confident smile on his face
Hmm, never drawn that before. lol.
Yes please on pics.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Aah, tomorrow is the deadline, isn’t it?? Ack, I gotta finish my Tenz drawing, FAST.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Has a short but full black beard.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!! My old nemesis!!!!!! Ah! Ugh. Come one. Grrrrrrr. Ok, so I have never been able to master facial hair. It ends up looking like he rubbed his face with charcoal. sooooooo, we’ll see how this goes.
Ahhh, he’s Jewish!!! I thought so the minute I started reading the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle that’s fine with me lol
let me go find a picture of Crosshair, somehow I don’t have that many on my computer
but in the meantime here’s Mundy giving you a smirk
that I find annoyingly cute and I hate thatdon’t be fooled by his attempt at being amiable. This character’s a deadly trained assassin who’ll put a hole…[Read more]
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Reference pics (1 picture at a time, sadly. KP doesn’t like more than 1 photo🙄)

-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Name: Leon Jedediah Wagner
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Clothing: White button up undershirt; dark tan or light brown vest, dark brown 1940s era overcoat with a WW2 Star of David stitched onto the left breast of the coat (with the word Jude in the middle; the German word for Jew). Tan or brown pants. prob a brown tie.
Time period…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle Oooh 👀 I may ask for Riker & Iris a little later…but I’d like to ask for Leon 🥰
give me a couple mins and I’ll send a description
- Load More
