@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s a funny scene for a change.
“Ow!” howled Jonathan. “Stop it, Jim!”
Jim, kitchen scissors in hand, was attacking Jonathan’s messy hair. What with the blood, sweat, and two weeks lying in bed, it was frightful. Over the year, Jonathan had let it grow down almost to his shoulders, but now that it was a matted mess, Jim had decided i…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
It probably wouldn’t fit on his head anyway, even with a chinstrap like they sometimes have.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol I just met Oliver the gorb and I have to say I like him because he’s just like my two Aussie characters….XD
I really hope he won’t betray Alan and Tyn or something. (By the way, I like Tyn, She’s really cool.)
Despite the fact that you said Lyens explicitly forbid wearing hats, I keep imagining Oliver wearing a slouch…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper “niece church” lol
@calyhuge your signature haha
I don’t know anyone on here in real life. When my brother gets a bit older I think I’m gonna ask him to join because he has the most amazing story ideas, he’s just not a huge fan of writing them down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
You are very welcome! I’m glad you like her.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, I think the story is solid, but there are a lot of little missed punctuation and stuff that could be fixed. That’s fine though, it didn’t make the story less enjoyable.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Aahhhhhhh!!!! I love it!!! Thank you so much!!!! 😍😍😍
For all y’all who’ve sent me characters, this isn’t just a one shot only thing. If any of you have another character that you want me to draw just go ahead and send the description! My pencil fingers are itching for some more lovely characters!!
Alright! I may give anoth…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Nope, that works great.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh! You’re reading the first chapter! Wow that was some time ago.
Ah yeah, sorry about that. And yes, the reason Sara couldn’t hide was because Don had to stall the agents while Sara closed the hiding place. You see, they all three were supposed to escape together, but the agents moved to fast and they had to resort to a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lollll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle cool!
Jonathan’s really interesting too! Although that scene where they killed his parents was so sad.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ron honestly does sound a smidge cooler in a way. He still has to beat out Crosshair though, who’s held the top spot among my favorite military characters for 5 solid years.
Fair enough. I’ll send you a Ron scene once I have one. For now you’ll have to be satisfied with Jonathan.
I read the chapters you posted. P…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, btw, you said he has a pistol. Can I have a narrower range. As a person who loves guns I can tell you that “pistol” is not gonna cut it. what model, make, release date, size, and structure?
Maybe simpler to ask would be, do you have a picture of it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol! don’t mind my existential crises.
Ron honestly does sound a smidge cooler in a way. He still has to beat out Crosshair though, who’s held the top spot among my favorite military characters for 5 solid years.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So Trevor will definitely look like the exact opposite in terms of expression.
lol. I thought so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
why are two complete strangers geeking about what makes a proper sniper character from two respective sides of a server. why am I doing this with my life. lol.
OUCH! I thought we were friends! lololol!!! haha!
I still think my sniper wins. He’s not military either. He’s a rebel!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I meant “That’s fine he’s only a side character” when you were talking about your guy….lol
lol, yeah, he was never ACTUALLY in the military that I know of, he’s just a hired gun who happens to be great with long-range weapons. He’s also Australian, not American, so that might have something to do with it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
and of course. How could I not use the Riker you drew as my new pfp?🥰🥰
Now you just made MY day!!!!!! So happy!!!!! Can’t believe you gave up Aragorn for him! That’s a huge compliment! (lol)
- Load More
