@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww thanks girl <333
What’s your favorite one so far? (Or character or scene)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009
These past chapters have been really good! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
BUT WHY DO YOU HATE HANS
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t hate Hans, I’m just pretty much indifferent on the subject.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
yeah, go ahead and call backup. You’re gonna need it.
High five!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Tags: @ellette-giselle @jonas @grcr (CASSIAN SCENE ALERT)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This looks interesting. what is it? can I join y’all?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
girl you have no idea…
I’m calling in backup.
@RAE HELP ME THEY ARE ATTACKING OUR POOR HANS 😭😭😭😭
I’m choosing to ignore that offensive statement 😢😢😔
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Except the people who don’t love him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I was looking forward to reading this book, but our library doesn’t have it!! Hopefully I can participate in the next book we read together!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, whatever. I guess I’ll just try to deal wh=ith it. It’s been doing since I started being on here.
I can say what I like, thank you very much. It is America after all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theshadow @savannah_grace2009
Next section!!
It was nearly dark when the two rose to head back to the house. Turin laid a hand on Aaron’s shoulder. “Aaron, I am sorry,” he said.
“What for?” asked Aaron.
“For the way I have treated you and encouraged Sabina to treat you. We were both wrong, and I am most to blame,” s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yep.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
I haven’t seen it eat any posts recently, have you? Not since Kathleen banished Wyoh from KP.
Yeah, me neither.
Good riddance XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
Not only can you not say that when Rae’s around….
You can’t say that when I’m around…
HANS IS LITERALLY MY POOR BABYYYYY AND I LOVE HIMMMM NO MATTER THAT HE’S THE VILLAIN
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I haven’t seen it eat any posts recently, have you? Not since Kathleen banished Wyoh from KP.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ve never seen that before. Sometimes KP eats posts but I’ve never seen it take the user to a weird page. I dunno 🤷♀️
If it keeps happening I’d recommend you copy and paste your post before submitting it in case it’s eaten.
- Load More
