@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks! lol I procrastinated too much, and then got really busy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
so you didn’t find that weird????
thank you lol
I had greenish eyes when I was born. Now they’re just brown. Ehh.
All the characters I’ve based off myself have green eyes though. Hence, Huntress/Jaylen’s emerald green, or every warrior cat character I made to represent me throughout the years having some shade of green or hazel……
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Lolol. Yeah, we have a good stream of German in us. Our family were royals in Ulm. My last name is very German. We have some Jewish, Irish, a little Italian and dutch, and some Cherokee Indian. But the strongest vain is by far German. I get my complexion from the Germans. Very fair skin, pale blue eyes and very blond…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I get you don’t like the little glimpse you’ve had of my poor Hans but GIVE HIM A BREAK!!!! POOR GUY NEVER GOT TO KNOW PEACE OR FORGIVENESS!!! WHILE HE’S THE VILLAIN, HE’S ALSO THE MOST TORN!!!!!!! HAVE A HEART!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I don’t think anything’s wrong with you that isn’t wrong with the rest of us lol
I mean, I’ve had my charries go through some violent things. I always joked that if I used a character from an estalished story for a fanfic, he would end up with some missing limb or horrific scar that he didn’t have in canon by the end of it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My grandfather is full German, born in Germany. My grandmother was part German, and so is my mom. So I’m between a quarter and almost a half German. When I was a little girl, I even had blue eyes and almost white blond hair. Now I’m technically a dirty blond, but it’s more brown.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae pardon me for saying this, because I’m sure it’ll weird you out…..
but now I’m imagining your ancestors as Drachenheul…..
They’re a sci-fi species I came up with that are humanoid with some wolf and dragon characteristics. They derive from the planet that’s basically their universe’s equivalent of Germany. (The species name is a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cutteeee! I like this chapter! 😄
I really love the scene where Eloy wakes Lilitu—it’s very funny, lol! 😂
Ah, Cassian. Still my favorite character of yours so far. 💛🤭
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I know oma and opa are for grandmother and grandfather, but great grandmother always was called Oma. Just to explain myself
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle ooh Irish and Jewish, too!!!
I’m too interested in this. I, unfortunately, don’t know a lot of my family history, as my ancestors were Puerto Rican farmers who I don’t think kept genealogical records. All I know is I’m predominantly Spanish.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YOU CAN STILL LOVE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!! THAT’S NO EXCUSE
Also I’m gonna apologize now in case I go too far with this…my great grandfather was named Hans Ulrich (the CH is pronounced like a k) so I have son extra personal attachment, plus my Opa was also drafted into the army
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Watch out yourself, the 1/3 German is going to fight back, with some Irish rebel highlander and Jewish spunk.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae if I understood you right, you’re part German?? cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lollll I feel the same.
For me, I don’t hate him nor particularly like him. I do kinda feel bad that he chose the evil path though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Backup has arrived!!!!
@ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium
Watch out, the over quarter German has stepped into the room…just let me get the context of this crisis quick
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
For the sake of the other poor innocent KPers who are also interested in my writing, I’ll back off.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I have all the time in the world girl…don’t try me…
If tested I will resort to extreme methods
Like refusing to post anything until I get it PUBLISHED hehehe
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
huh girl what
that’s weird
GUYS I THINK WYOH MOVED TO PINTEREST AFTER SHE GOT KICKED OUT OF KP
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Is that a threat? Do that and I will give you the climax chapter and then wait FIVE MONTHS to post the rest. So there. I can play this game too ya’ know.
Ok, give me a second. or two. or three. or fifty. I have to check it over for super bad edit mistakes.
- Load More
