@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
TY girl!!!! 💖💖💖💖 It’ll probably be $14.99! It’s at least 300+ pages, so I didn’t think 14.99 was at all outrageous. And Fin is absolutely amazing. I see him as possibly being a fan favorite, along with Isaiah🥰
Aaaaaaand I hate Hans already.
😂😂 It’s ok. You don’t have to love Hans. I wouldn’t say I love Hans, but I don’t hate h…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @rae I love seeing y’all fight over Hans😂😂 And I’m the author, I know how evil he is, but I wouldn’t say I hate him like I once did. The man is truly broken, and you may not believe me, but he’s an amazing family man and loves his wife and sons dearly🥹💖 he’s someone that you can see both the good and evil…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Jep
“I already mess with people, why not do it with others?” She turned to the boy who had spoken. “A boy with a hoodie? Perfect. I’m looking for someone like that.” Looking at Slick, she waved dismissively with one of her hands. “Nothing romantic, don’t you worry, sweety. He’s just someone I like to…beat up.” Her cruel smile grew,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper AHAHA that’s actually kinda cool.
If you were following my discussion about scifi creatures based off regions of the world, your family seems like they’d make great Changelings.
All of the species are basically just genetically modified humans, but the Changelings appear the closest. They look completely human, except for their…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s weird to think about 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*Me watching this conversation as a mutt-blooded Chicagoan with a vibrant criminal history*
Hans is just evil, lol. Send him to the character chopping block.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I think basically we just find prompts and post them every month, or follow previous ones I guess, and if you want you can write a short snippet of story that involves that subject, or pull one that fits the description from a story of yours.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint awesome!!
@everybody I guess the deadline will be two weeks from now….hmmm….
How about get it finished by July 31st?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLLLL
the bit about arguing but then realizing you’re distant cousins got me haha
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
(And you thought Freedom was mean to her main characters lol.)
Lol 😅
Does it end there? Hmmmmm, let’s just say that’s where it begins. In every sense of the word. (Did I mention that there are like 20+ chapter left?) No promises for Jonathan though. You interested to find out what happens next………………. ?
20+?? … Yup, I’m totall…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Stubborn, quick to anger, very passionate and protective…to a fault.
Obviously.
no this is really funny though, because I’m the same way.
OK, this is when you and I have been arguing this whole time and then find out we’re cousins. haha!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @theshadow @savannah_grace2009
Annnnnd the next scene!
The next morning, Aaron and Turin got up early. After breakfast began their walk to the village. Turin told Sabina to come with them, saying it was to keep her safe. Secretly he hoped she would believe when she heard Aaron speak.
When the three arrived, Aaron found…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae oh that’s too funny about when they talk
I’ll have to work that into my story somehow
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Guess that makes sense but GIVE HANS A CHANCE!!!! DON’T JUST SHUT THE DOOR CUZ HE’S A VILLAIN!!!!
And saddest of all, Hans never got his redemption 😭😭😭😭😭 I won’t say what happens but…poor boi never got his chance to know true love 😭😭😭😭😭
#LoveHansSquad
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Actually I hadn’t seen your post by the time I posted mine, but I don’t find it weird…I honestly think it fits a lot.
Germans are just…annoying. It’s funny how those who don’t know anyone who is German say “I hate Germans” cuz of WWII and stuff, but those who do have German family are like “I hate Germans because they are really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
So far I have humans (which are on all the planets), two American species, one German, one Russian, two Australian/New Zealander, one French, one Scottish/Welsh, and I’m trying to work on British and Spanish creatures.
Super random nationalities but it’s for a fanfic so I pulled the characters from existing fandoms and thus didn’t have much of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ah, thank you for that.
as for what just happened…… it was just some innocent girl chatter that I’m afraid you wouldn’t understand. *blinks sweetly and puts on innocent face*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh goodness. This is getting out of hand. lol.
Ok, I am not saying that if Hans was a person I would hate him. I’m just saying that the role as the villain that he has is not one that I find myself liking. Does that make sense?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
You can hate what someone does but that doesn’t mean you have the hate them. Think about it, in God’s eyes we are all the villains, the bad people, there has been no good in us since they day we were born and will never be until His Kingdom. Yet he loves us. It’s the same with me and Hans
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Because Fin’s awesome. lol. Say what you want about Hans or Riker, but Fin was cool.
and then he died. ok, fine, he sacrificed himself and that scene was sad but amazing, but still.also, awesome family history. I should go ahead and finish all my fantasy creatures from different country-planets so I can show you which ones…[Read more]
- Load More
