@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have big plans for Cass
Y’all will NEVER see it coming
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Actually Cass will live
but he will wish he didn’t
#INSPIRATION
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
CASSIAN’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
heh…heh………
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
YESSSSSSSSSS I LOVE THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!
in case you didn’t notice.
Wow! I love these thoughts! Everything that you said was EXACTLY spot on to what I wanted you (the reader) to get from this scene! I LOSE IT when characters become super Christians, cupids and choir boys, or milksops after they become Christians. I think I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I must go plan his funeral
peace out y’all
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
You know, that’s a good idea….thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!
Wait – NO. DON’T KILL CASSIAN.
ELLETTE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellete-giselle Basically human, but with dragon wings and a tail.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
that’s the point…I intentionally did that so he’d be forgettable.
You’ll see.
Just wait.
It will all make sense.
Does he get Cassian killed?
You know, that’s a good idea….thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
call it reader/writer intuition…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
well right now I can’t even DISlike him because I keep forgetting he exists!
Does he get Cassian killed? If he does I’ll throttle him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace200
(poor Eloy, everybody hates him :/)
That’s because we’ve seen just about nothing of him! If we knew him better we might like him. Right now I keep forgetting that he even exists.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah it makes sense! I think it was really well written.
- Load More
