@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Not of Feather herself, but here’s her brother-in-law

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I didn’t realize that so many people loved Cass 😂😂😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I like writing romance-comedies and at the very least this will give me a new story for my database to pull from when writing my own
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle Yep! I’d read that! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Cass had better be OK at the end of the book.
*threatening glare*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Do you have any sort of picture reference?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
UGH! It ate my reply AGAIN!! I’m gonna lose it. I can’t even remember everything i said. Grrrrrrrrrr.
Ok, yes there is humor, especially from Friedrich’s mentor and ally, though he himself is pretty funny at times, and Christine can be too. The humor is not the main point of the story though. It’s the salt to the meal. ya…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
also talons for feet but if you really don’t want to draw that, don’t, it’s fine with me
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NO! Don’t encourage her! No! I wanted backup, not more people out to grind my heart to dust under a rock!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I think we accidentally let a psychopath into KP…
*Ellette laughs maniacally in the distance*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
ack messed up your tag @ellette-giselle
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetheriu
CASSIAN’S BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.
My hands are so bloody already that it won’t make much difference. It needs to be brutal though. Wrenching and heartbreaking.
Actually Cass will live
but he will wish he didn’t
Oh YES!!!!! THIS IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS KILLING HIM!!!!! You have to make me love him so muc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle I don’t think so….?
I think we could just go back through the different ones they’ve done in the past, or find some new ones.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol when Oliver says “It’s good” and the narrator, whoever they are, says “He’s lying, it’s delicious” got me.
ooh also! I have an idea. I noticed lyen names are always lion-related, like you said, but I realized there’s only so many words you can use and you’d have to have a TON of repeats. So I thought, how about use other…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
YOUR SIGNATURE GIRLLLL
I started laughing
there will be plenty of other times for heart attacks, don’t worry 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 ooooh that’s gonna be interesting……
also, I think the reason I like Cassian is solely because of his name…heheh. One of the main characters in a TV show my dad really likes was named that too, so……
that Cassian sacrifices himself so I’m glad yours will live lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have big plans for Cass
Y’all will NEVER see it coming
- Load More
