@hybridlore
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h Sorry I forgot to respond. You’re good, role play whenever you want. Hope the trip was fun and that you feel better soon <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper RIP Lucille 😔 You will be missed. At least you’ll make an interesting lawn ornament.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Felicity
Physical education. It was the one class Felicity was actually somewhat excited for. She entered the gym, along with all the other students from science class. The teacher stood in the middle of the room, looking over a clipboard. As more students filled in, they began forming groups around the edges of the gym and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Feeling embarrassed about rp length for the millionth time. I swear I look at my post with this exact expression

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m here! I finally put aside my project and here we are
Barnes
Since the hour before, after the deal with the imp, Barnes had lost her way again.
The longer she walked, the worse the vines became. They crept around her ankles and stockings, sometimes scratching her with thorns. Circling back to the silver clearing was literally…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I contacted Josiah. He says he hasn’t been on KP or talked to KP people for the last 8 years.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
That’s really encouraging! I can’t wait to meet all the new people. I’m not sure if we can include them before the website is up, since we had so much disagreement before about other forms of communicating.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr I love your art so much! That time lapse video was awesome. I’m so excited that you have a YouTube now.
Also, I should try that color wheel thing sometime with my characters
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks! That’s super helpful
-
Loopy posted an update 10 months, 2 weeks ago
School rp doc part 3 -https://docs.google.com/document/d/168S8_RdVoQWrvHjxEr0aFKgU8oV2LHe7hO5wpomkHwM/edit?usp=drivesdk
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon yay! I can post something later after I have lunch
Also, @everyone I finally did it. All 515 pages. Links to the docs in my profile (there’s 3 parts)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@grcr that timelapse was awesome! (I left a comment saying I was there from KP hehe)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I know, there are a tone of people that I’m actually in contact with who are trying to join kp. We do need to get a new site up I think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh me goodness, I don’t like when it starts a new page…
I shared an art on the previous one.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh also, I turned one of my art timelapses into a YouTube short… hehhehe. I’m pretty happy with how it came out soooo… if anyone wants to check it out… 😜😜
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Charrie color wheel.
I have been doing a lot of drawing lately, I think.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeeper that’s how you know it’s a good game with a good story, if it keeps you invested like that!
- Load More

Part 2- https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk
Part 1- https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit?usp=drivesdk