@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @rae @beth-torres
Who wants to go next?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium
Alright, I’m going to post an overview of each of the magic systems I’ve completed. I want anyone who wants to participate to point out any universe hacks included in these, including interactions between them, as they are in the same universe. (I don’t want to break the universe with these!) Also feel free…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
A compliment if anything. I have complained about @highscribeofaetherium‘s excessively long tag in the past.
-
Allison replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
I’m in!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk, this is a very rough concept, so I have no idea where or when I’m going to put it. Most of the time when I make a new planet, it’s for a new magic system.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s so short I must not have seen that I already typed it.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Story Premise Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Messed up your tag.
Thanks! (Yeah, @rae somehow passed me! But no one else ever has!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, ok lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
so that would be 3:00 mountain time, right??
I’m not sure what Jonas meant…we change our clocks twice a year…is that not Daylight Savings? I’m confuzzled XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Oh, I thought they didn’t.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we leave at 6:30ish. I was thinking Friday might be a good day?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The meme! More perfect than you think XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m pretty sure we have at least 7 actually.
-
Beth replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
IM IN!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Ohh, that makes sense. Thanks!
@whaley
That’s good! I will! I’m not sure how it’ll be since I know it’s going to be a lot more work than I’m used to, but I think it’ll be fun, and it’s only a semester in case it ends up being too much XD. I’ve never done it before.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That would make sense.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think she’s still tied up. Unless her other weapons are really well concealed, they would have taken those too.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait. How could you guys not know each other wrote??? I mean I talk about my writing constantly and my family can’t get me to shut up about it lol
Like seriously that’s all I talk about…
It’s just so weird to me that not everyone talks about writing like I do XD
I don’t think it’s wrong….though I’ve n…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, but I’ve started multiple short stories, finished one, have 100+ charries, finished an entire first draft, and have rewritten the revision draft like…idk…ten times? Maybe? I’ve been writing kinda seriously for a year and a half, yet my parents just…haven’t read anything.
To be fair, I read to them the dr…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you want to continue the scene with the villains?
Ellis
“It’s the middle of the night,” Ellis said. “But if you insist… My first question is why were you following us?”
- Load More
