@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh oh oh you’re right, just looked it up. Sorbet is dairy free, and is usually fruit, but you can make it chocolate without adding dairy, so it’s technically a sorbet.
You learn something new ever day!! 😋
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
*Blink blink* How?? What’s the ingredient base?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium
Gelato has a more milk and dairy base, whereas sorbet is mostly just fruit, with sugar and maybe some other stuff – it’s defined by the fruit 😊 So you can make a chocolate gelato, but not a chocolate sorbet
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium yes I struggle with my self editor (in writing and in life in general….) so that is one thing for me. I kept finding myself wanting to change words and then I was like “Nope! U can do it later just keep going” XD
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76
Have y’all ever had lemon ice-cream??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium ha ha!
I’m in the “looks for help” category, lol.
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Yup; sorry you missed it!!!
@whalekeeper Inspiration to paint a watermelon on a watermelon struck me!! Lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Was the watermelon cooked on the pizza?? Or put on after?? Also, was there anything else on it??
I just… took a bite of pizza and then took a bite of watermelon. The pizza had sausage on it.
…Girl, that sounds both gross and awesome.
😎
-
Allison replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab @highscribeofaetherium @livingwoodchronicles
I dont know anything about Marvel. Sorry! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
AHHHH I’m so glad y’all want to read it 😭 (btw I haven’t reread it since last time opening it soooo here y’all go! Sorry I didn’t post it yesterday, I just wasn’t really feeling up to much writing stuff lol)
@euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c
Also I’m not gonna give any context….feel…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@everyone I can be argumentative if I really want to be…….
Maybe this isn’t a good place to let me in…..
Oh, well, maybe it’ll help some.
@fab @highscribeofaetherium @livingwoodchronicles @freedomwriter76 since you four were the main ones going at it about Bucky or Steve or somebody earlier, what’s the current topic on…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Here’s another meme with the same characters (and a couple more)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Thanks!!
And ha, yeah that proves my point…..
(The one on the very top left is the same character as my current profile pic, btw.)
-
Kylie replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab I’ll tag the peeps…its worth the try!!!
@HighScribeOfAetherium @Smiley @Acancello @Keilah H @Euodia @Faith @MineralizedWritings @PrincesaChronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @Sarafini @LoopyLin, @WhaleKeeper @GodlyFantasy12 @Koshka @Zemira @Esther
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @euodia-vision
Thanks (:
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
dew it
Something tells me it’s not gonna work XDYou’re probably right XD
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium why thank you 😀
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision I’m just gonna make a marvel discussion forum this is getting ridiculous 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium That is so cute!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
No worries XD Also, LOVE your pfp
And why dost thou hateth Frodo, may I ask? Aaaaaand if you’re attacking Sam, I will get into a fist fight over him. *eyes sparkle at the thought*
-
Kylie replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium No prob! Good luck cooking!!
Yes…that is what I’m pretty sure ur doing. - Load More
