@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, you’re good, girl! I appreciate you offering to step in to help. We all have busy days at times 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! We’re actually about to start. If you can pop in for a bit, let me know! Otherwise, next week sounds good!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
ah ok! 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahhh that makes me feel a lot better though
I couldn’t even sleep last night (not even joking) because I felt like a horrible person for having to back out *cries*
But you guys were so sweet and chill about it….. <333
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, okay. As long as we’re all on the same page here. lol.
Yeah, the female boss trope is just a trope to me, and in this case it wouldn’t work. It does work sometimes, not this time.
It’s a British phrase. *important sniff*
I read far to much British literature.Ah, I see. Well I can understand integrating your reading into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She pounded up after him, yelling insults in return. Not that most girls would call Heart-friend or Beloved an insult. Liora was special.
Ooooo 🫢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks so much, girl!! 💕 You’ll be missed!
Sara just sent them over to me, so I got it! Should just be a few more minutes.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I sent you an email with the emails of people who said they were going to do it!
Yeah, sorry it’s confusing lol…ahhhh
I sent Hybridlore your email, so if you still want to do it hopefully you can!!!!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, okay. As long as we’re all on the same page here. lol.
wilting violet.
It’s a British phrase. *important sniff*
I read far to much British literature. -
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
If anything, these dragons are like horses, and no one I know would say “horses are too boyish a topic for girls.” Quite to the contrary, I know tons of girls who like horses.
YES, exactly, I was thinking of the dragon like a horse. Martha would be brave for taming it and learning how to ride it, not dramatically screaming her way int…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok wait we’re still going today?
Do I need to give my email again…. Or….? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw thanks guys <333
Do you guys need me to send you people’s emails, or did you figure out a system already lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, there you go. I just had to protect one of my favorite characters from possible destruction. 😉
Oh no, I was not thinking any of those things would work! She’s not a warrior type or sassy or whatever. I figured she can continue to be quiet and timid by herself, the way she always is, but be the only person who uses a dragon f…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Alrighty, I’m going to go eat a quick breakfast, and when Koshka comes back we can start if y’all are ready. Then if anyone else wants to join, I can add them partway through.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Got it! 😁
Oh, haha, it’s okay. I feel like it should have notified me about that, but oh well.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooooh wait, I sent to your google chat. You’re probably looking at your gmail account. *facepalms* I’m so stupid in the morning…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*questions if I posted the right email*
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore hmmm okay, lemme try again
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! We’re working on it–the link will probably go out once Koshka gets back from breakfast, and we hear from some other people.
I have not gotten an email 🤔
- Load More
