@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Tough choice. Hmm… what about… both!
Haha! Sounds like a good plan.
I’ll start with LTBL.
Be as horrible as you can and rip into them. This is the point when I can change them if I need to, (or scrap them altogether) 😉
(Say nice things too. XD XD)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
(I’m watermarking them just because I’m paranoid. Sorry)
Understandable. That’s why I created links to the artwork I shared yesterday instead of uploading them to Kingdom Pen directly, so I can revoke them later if I want to.
Oh, do you want to see the ones from LTBL or TVON?
Tough choice. Hmm… what about… both!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, do you want to see the ones from LTBL or TVON?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!
Let me grab a few of those illustrations.
I can also scan the new ones in right now.
(I’m watermarking them just because I’m paranoid. Sorry)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Hmm, there are about 100 kids and young adults, and maybe….. 40? parents. I would guesstimate around 150.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
I don’t agree with prayers to anyone buy God/Jesus directly.
What is your opinion on M…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you again!
You’re welcome!
I have a good deal of the illustrations done. Would you be interested in looking them over once I scan them in to the laptop? If you don’t have the time then that’s totally fine. I can ask my editor her thoughts. I would just be interested in the opinion of another artist.
Sure thing! Would lov…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
The church I attend is rather small (less than 50 people) but we’ve been slowly growing the past couple years so maybe eventually the pews won’t be so empty.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
Oh dear, there is an entire list of things I disagree w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t fully know the reason why many denominations get rid of the sacraments. I don’t mean to offend anyone, I just don’t really understand what your belief is on them. Could another denomination friend answer my question on that?
Yup! *Dusts off my thinking cap* I can answer this!
So it isn’t that we get rid of already exist…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I appreciate your explaining! 😁 Makes more sense now. I have heard some people think it’s necessary to exhibit one of those gifts in order to be saved, and while I don’t mind it when someone believes in those gifts, I’ve always been uncomfortable with the necessity of the thing. Anyway, thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*sings* Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
also, for anyone interested, I will have the cover soon! My artist just sent me an almost completed copy and after some adjustments I should be able to share it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I had to run and do something before I could read the feedback. (oh the pain!)But I just finished it!! Thank you so much for all the time and work you put into this! These are some really great suggestions and even if some of them make me sigh and go, “oh dear, really?” they make sense and it’s just me cringing at the idea of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s better!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s an alternate version I just edited. I didn’t remove all hints, but I tried to make it less explicit–still not sure which version I’ll eventually go with, though.
When a classmate invites her to an underground church meeting, Sara starts to wonder if she’s been missing something all along–or Someone. But her twin bro…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*dances around the room cheering!*
*Races back to laptop to read feedback*
YAY!!! SO EXCITING!!! I’m opening it right now!!!
(It feels like Christmas!!!!) lol
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I use gloves.
Interesting. I feel like I would have to get used to that first before I could use it effectively. Another strategy I have heard it put a clean piece of paper between your hand and the drawing.
My dad has some thick plastic ones he uses when dealing with drug evidence. (He’s a Detective.)
That’s cool! (Though I bet h…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
He looks great! What kinda creature is he? I see he’s kinda like a kentor, but more elk-ish and less man.
Thank you!
Iskyagus was at one point a kentor. However, he know longer is. More on this soon when I start working on Book II.
The way you did his legs is very cool–digitigrade/unguligrade bipeds are hard (you can ask me, I have fou…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
The socks one is so true. It applies to musicians as well.
- Load More
