@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Maybe a little over a hundred? I think? Our old church was smaller though, closer to about 50 or 60 members.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
I think I could go on and on about this since there are little nuances in different d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
See y’all, Stephie gets me
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😂😂 Accurate. I wondered if this topic was going to come up. The best part is, I’m a Protestant but I’m totally clocking out of this conversation. 🤣
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@whaley
I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
Ohhh yess I wholeheartedly agree!
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not going to say anything about the prayer-through-saints idea, but I will say the Catholic church has magnificent art and culture which I respect.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
where in the Bible does it talk about praying to Mary or any other saint? And by Bible I mean the original 66 books, not the extra ones in the Catholic faith, since putting my personal faith aside, those books are controversial.
This is what I mean about “believing the Bible and ONLY the Bible”. Like, where in the Bible does…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Bro, the art is super good. You’re dedicated and it clearly shows; well done.
Hold up, get this girl a record deal.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a plan for the front cover? (Ignore this question if you’re swamped with thoughts for the illustrations XD)
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Story #7
Jenna
Jenna Handel pulled her fur-lined cloak closer about her as a cold wind blew. The country of Rand was well-known for its chilling winters, along with her sister country, Albandra.“Are you alright, Miss?” Ken, her body guard, asked.
“Yes, only slightly chilled, thank you.”…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My grandfather and his second wife hate Calvinism with a passion. I do not wish to go into any further details besides the entire thing in the past couple years paired with the death of someone very close to my heart caused a rift between God and I that I am still trying to fix.
If that means what I think it means, your grandmother was a very…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I should answer this question.
A little. Still leaves some room for questions.
What I am understanding is, you believe that Jesus told us to continue baptism and such, but matrimony is more of just a bonding with one another under God, rather than holding any sacramental value?
I’m going to quickly define two words…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Ummm it depends on the Sunday lol
We have a pretty big youth group that meets on Wednesdays (like 40-50) but only about ten of them come to church on Sundays.
Total services at my church would probably me about 40 people on average? I’m not sure lol…we have a lot of empty chairs…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What do you mean by that?
If I answered, I’d become the enemy of a lot of people.
First off, we do not worship Mary, and I do not believe there is any denomination that does for that matter! And building a statue or praying to her is not a form of worship at all! People build statues for many great people through out history, are…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Alrighty then! Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooof I’m bad at posing characters, so hugs are a thing I haven’t tried. Any tips?
Hmmm. Not sure really. I just sort of do it. lol.
Which illustrations are your fav? Any that you think I should chuck?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I NEED and Alec mood board because I just scrolled through that whole forum and there is none!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
btw, I NEED more Alec scenes!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, first off, Alec is my favorite character.
Second, I LOVE THIS! This is so well done! I can totally see this going somewhere! You’ve really got talent.
One small thing, is Josiah the father? You said that Cole’s mother sat down next to Josiah. I was assuming it was their father, but maybe if you said something like, “His…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I started reading them but I had to pause to help my sister with her hair. I’m about to finish up and then I’ll let you know. Sorry it’s taking me a minute!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad I’m funny. When you use these quotes in your books be sure to credit me. *sniff of importance*
🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, I may toss it. Both of them actually.
I thought about a floor washing scene and/or playing scene. I’ll have to see. I did a few but didn’t like how they were turning out.
- Load More
