@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I was trying to show how weird it was that the green that I was using was actually orange on the color wheel, lol
It looked kind of like an orange on my computer screen, but when I was looking at it on my phone, I could see what you meant.
I do like your art style. Is this a character from one of your WIPs?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
These look fine as well, finished or not.
Which scene is Joseph and Eric from?
I think that version of Beric does work better.
Also, I think I like the second wedding option better.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m planning to go to the Word of Life Island as a part of the crew
Oh that sounds cool! What is that?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh man, I actually really like that!!! You did it really well!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:
That is the BEST pronunciation guide I’ve ever seen! lol
oh, i like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Question Baron just asked in the story I’m writing: “Are an onion a bird or a mammal?” (please excuse his grammar). Things are about to get interesting…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!! You beat her!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper
She’s acting up on me too. Wyoh is eating a lot of posts. Let’s hope this gets fixed soon. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nooo, that throws a wrench into things…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper
@koshka just told me that Wyoh won’t let her on KP, otherwise she would be RPing. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper
Whatever is fine. I just didn’t want to leave @koshka in the dust. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh ok, I’d assumed Barnes could offer a suggestion and we can move forward from there. But whatever floats your boat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you liked it!
She won’t be in the next story, just warning you, but Max, Ruby, and Rya will be returning. Story after that, Jenna will be returning with Ken.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have decided to keep Baron in this rp for now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka   @whalekeeper
oh, well Leo never responded to Rory.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hugo
“I’ve been here for maybe a week,” Hugo replied, “but it feels like ages. I’m still not entirely used to it yet.”
He said this sympathetically. Victor probably didn’t know much about the place. After all, the school was incredibly huge and there were new dimensions to it everywhere you looked.
Something moved…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Checks* …Oh, actually I RPed last! Page 464.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE that cover idea!!!!!
I wonder if you can scan that in and then go over it digitally. I bet you could.
- Load More
